Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"fat ugly cow" THANK YOU JAKESMOM :)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
That's what my teenager called me this morning :'( I told her that she was not allowed to go to a party tonight with a 18yo boy(she is 13) and that's the response i got. I am 240lbs and currently going to the gym(thats why i took it as such a low blow) i want to lose 80lbs before march and my dd just gave me more motovation even though it hurt really bad :'(

Her punishment will be- wearing a cow costume outside the gym with a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow" for an hr or so =) i may even bring it to school and make her wear it all day :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Replies (51-60):
WesAndNicksMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Teenagers are jerks sometimes. Ground her and hit the gym to work off some frustration :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mz_erica03
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Please take pictures so we can see! :D

Quoting Anonymous:

She is going to wear it outside of the gym, and hold a sign saying "i called my mom a fat ugly cow". She will be holding it until i am done working out :)

Quoting mz_erica03:

Yup! Take her to Chick-fil-a and tell them she'll be volunteering to hold up signs in that suit for them.

Quoting JakesMom712:

Make her dress in a cow costume and hold a sign...dont just take a picture. Make her walk around with said sign at walmart or target. Or in front of the gym.

Quoting Anonymous:

I haven't decided yet but she is off to school so i have all day to thimk about it.

Quoting JakesMom712:

What was her punishment?

babyboy117
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Awesome punishment! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenniy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I wouldn't have teeth if I said that to my mom!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I dont agree with what you are going to make her do. Public humilation should have ended with Hester Prynne

crystal_88
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

OMG...I think my Mom would have slapped me!

GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I would never make her wear that to school. that is beyond humiliating and kids are cruel. i mean i get that you want to teach her a lesson but embarassing her because she hurt your feelings isn't the way i would go about it.

i would feel like crap doing that to my child. i agree the thought of it seems funny and harmless enough..but thats just not something i would do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM
If I would have said that to my mother I would be trying to pick my self up off the floor. My dd is only 2 so I still got a while before she starts smarting off. But I will probably slap her if she every says anything like that to me. And that says a lot because I never use spankings as a form of punishment..
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

wow. if i ever mouthed off to my mom, i wouldn't be alive right now.  

stefvan
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Oh wow.  13 with an 18 year old - bad news!  Sorry she was so ugly to you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured