Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE!! Men with small penis have anger issues

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel that Sometimes when men are smaller than others, they will be overly aggressive or act overly confident to compensate for their size. Sometimes they will also purchase sports cars etc. to make up for their small size and believe it makes them more attractive.
Also brag about how much money they make.

UPDATE
Im not saying that no man but one with a small penis can have these traits. But that a man with a small penis with most likely have One of these traits. No all but most! So im saying that a man wit a ten foot dick can have them, but simply a man with a small dick will most likely have them? Does that make since?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (101-110):
epoh
by The Enzyme Helicase on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:24 AM
My ex was pretty small and was one of the most laid back guys I've ever met.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM

not always true , my hubby is huge and he has anger issues

malissaL
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:25 AM

that read like a fortune cookie LMBO

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:19 AM

No, he was just really angry all of the time. It was the smallest thing I have ever seen, I wonder if he maybe had something wrong. I've heard there's a thing called a "micro-penis," maybe it was one of those.

Quoting Anonymous:

Did he do steroids?  I've heard that this can make a guy shrink, but I don't know if it is true.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. I had sex with a man who was known for being the toughest of the tough, no one could beat him in a fight. He had BIG time anger issues, anything/everything set him off. Anyway, when we had sex I learned that his penis was literally the size of a Bic lighter. I've never seen anything like that in my entire life, I honestly couldn't feel anything. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Please do!

Quoting Anonymous:

"Small Dick Syndrome".  I have so much to say on the matter, but my floor is alive right now and I need to get scrubbing.  I'll be back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Bump
mstricey
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM
I agree... I'm sure there are some men that aren't like the but the ones I've been with that lack in the size department all like to brag about other things like their money, or how competitive they are and their good looks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Taynhannahsmom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Dh is hung like a horse (he is 6'7" so he is a big guy.) Still has anger issues lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM

LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)