Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE!! Men with small penis have anger issues

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel that Sometimes when men are smaller than others, they will be overly aggressive or act overly confident to compensate for their size. Sometimes they will also purchase sports cars etc. to make up for their small size and believe it makes them more attractive.
Also brag about how much money they make.

UPDATE
Im not saying that no man but one with a small penis can have these traits. But that a man with a small penis with most likely have One of these traits. No all but most! So im saying that a man wit a ten foot dick can have them, but simply a man with a small dick will most likely have them? Does that make since?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (111-120):
mstricey
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:49 AM
I was with a Guy who is 6'5 and I was mildly disappointed... He had a fatty but was lacking in length.... I was confused lol

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Dh is hung like a horse (he is 6'7" so he is a big guy.) Still has anger issues lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boredSAHM
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM

yeah, the guys I have dated that have had smaller penises have been like that, but I cant put them all in one group..maybe its a coinicdence 

MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 AM
My ex was a colossal dick, with a colossal dick. He cheated & abused me. So, it's not the size of the penis. He is also an identical twin, and his twin is the opposite.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Sounds like you got the bad twin :/

Quoting MichLW69:

My ex was a colossal dick, with a colossal dick. He cheated & abused me. So, it's not the size of the penis. He is also an identical twin, and his twin is the opposite.

Taynhannahsmom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Ouch, that is disappointing. I mean you would think a big guy like that would be packin' lol.

Quoting mstricey:

I was with a Guy who is 6'5 and I was mildly disappointed... He had a fatty but was lacking in length.... I was confused lol

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Dh is hung like a horse (he is 6'7" so he is a big guy.) Still has anger issues lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
There is truth behind that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM
I did! I even got him a shirt that said, "Evil Twin".

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you got the bad twin :/

Quoting MichLW69:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstricey
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:59 AM
Right? He was really fit too. He weighed about 240 so he was big and strong lol. He did make up for it with other skills though. Lol

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Ouch, that is disappointing. I mean you would think a big guy like that would be packin' lol.

Quoting mstricey:

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PennyLane2
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Disagree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM
My dh isn't that tall, 6'2", but we always joke...big hands, big feet, big ears and forhead...he better be packin or he's a goofy lookin $ucker:)

Dh is big but can have anger issues:(

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Quoting mstricey:

Quoting Taynhannahsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN