Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE!! Men with small penis have anger issues

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I feel that Sometimes when men are smaller than others, they will be overly aggressive or act overly confident to compensate for their size. Sometimes they will also purchase sports cars etc. to make up for their small size and believe it makes them more attractive.
Also brag about how much money they make.

UPDATE
Im not saying that no man but one with a small penis can have these traits. But that a man with a small penis with most likely have One of these traits. No all but most! So im saying that a man wit a ten foot dick can have them, but simply a man with a small dick will most likely have them? Does that make since?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Replies (71-80):
GabrielRiley
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM
That its also true of some short men. In stature, not penis size.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1RedHottMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM
My husband is very laid back and easy going,he's 6'5" and 290 pounds and he's packin' so it could be true. He's also not a bragger,we own our own trucking company and i'm the only one with a sports car.
livelaughlov26
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Agreed.
smurfbitebug
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Not a very new concept... Napoleon complex.

I happen to agree. To a point. There are exceptions to every rule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM

According to the info provided I would agree with the statement...exdh was on the small side and was abusive and angry all the time (no matter how happy I tried to make him)

kidlover2
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
This exactly and my SO is average to small & is a thousand times better in bed and a fantastic human being as opposed to an angry abusive dick.
Quoting Anonymous:

My ex was an abusive controlling son of a bitch and he had a big dick.

I don't think it has to do w/his penis size.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup. I had sex with a man who was known for being the toughest of the tough, no one could beat him in a fight. He had BIG time anger issues, anything/everything set him off. Anyway, when we had sex I learned that his penis was literally the size of a Bic lighter. I've never seen anything like that in my entire life, I honestly couldn't feel anything. 

that is sooooo my ex Boyfriend Soo glad I decided to test the waters before marriage I would be pissed to get stuck with that for life lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Okay. I have no idea if that's true.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Wow you sure to like to stereotype.

babie113
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Most well some guys do no matter the penis size .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

So then the Middle East has small penises? Because them are some irate men frankly. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured