Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I met my soulmate, but decided to let him go.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
My DH and I were separated because he cheated on me. I went on a dating frenzy because DH was my first. I from disapointement to disappointement until I met W.T. We knew we were meant to be together after 5 mn of talking to each other. Lol. It was crazy. We were madly in love. I had my first orgasm with him. I had at least 5. When everything went wrong on Dh side and he saw that I have moved on too he came back running crying and begging for forgiveness. I decided to keep my family and Dh and are trying again. For many other reasons. Me and my love were heartbroken but he understood.
The problem is I am pretty sure Dh is still cheating. And he is always mentionning that I cheated when he was the one bringing his sluts in my house.
I am still inlove with WT. I think I will always be.
I am waiting for my kids to grow up and to finish school then I am divorcing him this time . I can stay married to someone who call himself the Dictator.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:08 PM
3 moms liked this
Aw, lighten up.

With a pet name like the dictator....how bad could he possibly be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM
3 moms liked this

you are not doing your children any favors by staying in a miserable relationship with the so called dictator.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Wait, what?  Is WT your husband?  I'm sort of confused.  But, I do want to offer my opinion...if he was truly your soul mate, he wouldn't be cheating on you. 

myname27
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:10 PM

:(

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Oh! And one more thing...you can have an orgasm all by yourself.  No need to stay in a crappy situation just because of that.

mylove415
by Viviana on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Once a man cheats on his wife/SO and she not only forgives him but takes him back, he will continue cheating because in his mind if he got away with it once, he will continue to get away with it.  That's why when my ex cheated on me I left and never looked back.

South Bay Area Mama's Group

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Welcome to my own personal hell.
tangal
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Wow...I'd leave the dictator and go with w.t...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM
Drop the looser and go back with WT.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids are better off with happy parents whether that means divorced or together. As long as yall are both happy and raise the kids drama free and jointly they will be fine. The last thing I needed as a child was to see my mom constantly upset because daddy couldn't keep it in his pants. And yes I saw that everyday for years. It isn't a way to live.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured