Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EVER been cheated on???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

WELL Im effin pissed... My husband was STUPID Enough to leave his fb chat open on my laptop and I noticed it was a chat with a girl that he had deleted over a year ago.. yet they were still messaging???WTH??? I asked him a along time ago if they had something because she used to work for him and she would text him all the time and I had this feeling deep down so I asked just to clear my head and he swore on his life no.. well after reading there messages I find out they DID have something and were trying to rekindle it...and there date was basically our first date... OH HELL NO!!! so here I am sitting at home ALL day while he's at work and I'm with the baby and Im ready to say screw it! I dont appreciate being lied to and I feel naueious after some of the stuff I read! anty advice?? how would u handle it knowing your guy lied to you a few times bout a girl and then knew they did it and he was secretly in love w her? it's why didn't u marry her?!? or knock her up????

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Michellina11234
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I divorced him as soon as I made him tell me the truth. 4 kids 12 years and I have not spoken to the pos more then 3 times since. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM
I'm so sorry I know it must be horrible to deal with that.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:01 PM

I have been cheated on, sucks.  Lucky for me I didn't have his child.  Good luck to you sweetie.  Sorry you are dealing with that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured