Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
So glad I don't have a bastard child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
My dh has a son that is the product of an affair. The homewrecker is a member of this site.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

In fact he's a great father, as I previously stated. He has no obligation to that mother or that child other then the financial one. Which will go away in 13 years thank god.
Purplehaze87
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Purplehaze87:

Really? Yes because I am some stay at home mom without my own income who depends in him and has no life. Lol you must have me confused with someone else.

Nope, talking to you :)

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

He has a choice.
1) Be a man and face what you did and don't be an asshole and try to pay it off with child support.
2) Be an asshole, be the "man" who fucks up a little girls childhood because you couldn't face it, you just paid child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Quoting Purplehaze87:

Yeah, tell that to my bachelors in biology. I'll be on my way to work at midnight, oh yeah, I'm an RN. You have a great night ;) I make more then my husband, who is in the military. So he might actually be lost without MY income lol.
Purplehaze87
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Purplehaze87:

Yeah, tell that to my bachelors in biology. I'll be on my way to work at midnight, oh yeah, I'm an RN. You have a great night ;) I make more then my husband, who is in the military. So he might actually be lost without MY income lol.

*slow claps*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting SavannahV:

I'm sorry that you are so bitter. Sorry that your mother decided to keep a love child. She made a decision to be a single mom when he told her he did not want anything to do with it you. she made a choice to do it alone. Take that up with her.
LiliM
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Nice.  How does Dr Phil break this down so it's all the fault of the male gender?  Because he really does not care for men. 

That is really much higher than I thought it would be.

I wonder how many of those affairs are between two people married to two different people. 

RaynesMommy07
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Well holy amazeballs, who would've thunk it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured