Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this
youre wasting ur breath. shell never ge it. shell make excuses for her dh, i bet he accidently cheated!

Quoting SavannahV:

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a choice.

1) Be a man and face what you did and don't be an asshole and try to pay it off with child support.

2) Be an asshole, be the "man" who fucks up a little girls childhood because you couldn't face it, you just paid child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel very sorry for his other child. He chose to fuck that women. And now he is just abandoning his kid. How sad. Amazingdad, yeah right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He handles his financial responsibility as the law says he should and pays child support. IMO he has no obligation to her. If women can choose to give their children up for adoption or abort then why does a man have no choice? So to answer your question it feels great. He's an amazing father to our boys, and is very good to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I never understand. "abandoning" to me would be him walking out on his boys lives. The children that he has grown to love. Raised, ect. He has never met this child. I don't know how many times I have to say this. He has no obligation to this child. If a mother can get rid of an unwanted pregnancy why can't a man? And this is coming from someone who was raised by a single mother. Smh
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:32 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not making excuses for him, these were my feelings long before this situation ended up in my life. You are both bitter. And it's clear
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry you're bitter that your husband cheated on you and now has a child with another women.
I'm sorry that you have to look him in the eye day after day and know he cheated.
I'm sorry your husband will be the resentment of a little girl because he's not responsible.
Im sorry you don't feel sorry for that little girl. HIS little girl.
I'm sorry you believe "love children" should be aborted.
Im sorry when someone asks you and your husband how many children you have together, you either have to lie or have that awkward silence.
I'm sorry your other children won't get to meet their half sibling.
I'm sorry your husband is so worthless.
But most of all, Im sorry you blamed the child even for a moment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Man, this thread is ACTION PACKED with issues and bitterness.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

Lol!!!!!

I'm not bitter he cheated
I look into his eyes daily and think I am lucky
When People ask us how many children we have I say 2 because that's fact
All that other stuff is irrelevant to me. I do not feel sorry for the child, nor do I blame her. However her mother played a crucial part here. And yes, me personally if I had a child with someone I was not committed to, would be aborted. That's just bad planning. I would never have a child out of wedlock frankly but this is 2012 I guess and most women are having babies by any old body.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm pro-choice, but hearing this is so cruel.

It's not over. You think he's just going to pay child support and you'll never hear another peep out of her? Ha! You are cute as a button. Just wait.
How can you think you're lucky? He's a the scum of the earth. Did she even know he was married? You said it was a one night stand....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

Yes, she found out the next morning when he ran into her again. She wanted his phone number and he explained to her.

And why I feel as though I am lucky is none of your concern.

Lastly, because this is the last I am going to say on the topic. If you re read the thread clearly my husband has made a firm decision. He has no interest in the child. Even now, 5 years later when I recently asked him. He had made a choice. We have explained to the child's mother his decision as well, and we have not heard from her in 3 years. We do not live in the same state so honestly this is a non issue to me. No it will never just *poof* and go away but in 13 years when the money stop coming out of his check, it will be a distant memory.
LadyBugMom09
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Quoting echupko:

Sad...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)