Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (121-130):
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

You and your husband disgust me.
And if she had no idea he was married when they had sex, that's all on him, not her. Nice try blaming her, though.
A distant memory! Wow. I hope she shows up at your door one day. What will you do? Say, "Well, he made a mistake, but didn't want to take responsibility, so he just ignored you. Sorry about that....". What a joke your marriage is.
'Night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

If she ever shows up on my door, we will explain the same thing to her as I just did to you. She can take it how she wants it.

So.... Because he didn't fully disclose his marital status it's all his fault? Eventually you are going to. Have to own the fact that your mom played apart in "fucking your life up" until then enjoy your bitterness, but watch out, being so angry is bad for your skin. People make choices everyday that are best for them. My husband did just that. However, if it was a woman we would all be crying woman empowerment lol.

Oh, and my marriage is great, stronger then ever. Will be celebrating 7 years of marriage in a few weeks :)

Have a great night :)
rwblake2011
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Im the product of an affair. My dad divorced that wife & married my mom when i was a year old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Quoting echupko:

Sad...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

I've told my mother myself it was also her fault, because she knew he was married.
No, its not the women's fault. She didn't know he was married. Just thought it was a one night stand, nothing more, not an affair. Your husband, however, knew full well he was married when he fucked her.
My life isn't " fucked up". I had to deal with not having a dad as a child, but that's about it, though it does hurt, nothing you can relate to.
Just don't let your idiotic husband change his mind and want to walk her down the isle when she gets married and be shocked when she laughs in his face like my "dad" did.
'Night! Have fun with your shitty husband!
P.S. Yes, it is his fault. He didn't tell her he was married! How fucked up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

I grew up without a father, difference between you and I is I'm not walking around as a resentful bitch.

You know nothing about my husband so don't pretend that you do. And I'm 100% sure he will never care to walk her down the isle.... Or care that she got married at all frankly.

Just a question, you clearly have a child because your on this site. Are you married? Or did you follow in your mothers footsteps lol.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Wow, a bitch and stupid. Duh I'm married! I just said he tried to walk me down the isle! What the hell did you think I meant? The hallway to my room??
Why would you say that about my mother? Oh, right. Because your using her to lash out at your husbands mistress.
You grew up without a dad, blah blah boo hoo. Maybe you shouldve been aborted. You don't understand THIS situation. If you did, you'd never let your husband do that.
He won't even care if she gets married? How sorry.
I'm not bitter, just shocked people actually think something like this is okay.
'Night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

We dont need to know anything else about your husband. We know that he is a dead beat piece of crap, and you almost equal to him for allowing him to walk out of a childs life. 

I would be so much more respectful if he could man up and say "I fucked up, I know, but that child is better off without me in her life because of the situation, and I refuse to barge in on her life, because I love her" but instead you BOTH act like some burden. I bet if his mom knew, or anyone of his friends knew, he would say he wishes he was in her life, but he doesnt want to disappoint you!!! And if it is YOU keeping him out then you deserve to be in the same spot in hell.  Seriously, get visitation so that lowers his child support payments? YOU ARE FUCKING DISPICABLE!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SavannahV:

I grew up without a father, difference between you and I is I'm not walking around as a resentful bitch.

You know nothing about my husband so don't pretend that you do. And I'm 100% sure he will never care to walk her down the isle.... Or care that she got married at all frankly.

Just a question, you clearly have a child because your on this site. Are you married? Or did you follow in your mothers footsteps lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Another woman jumping to conclusions!! Lol his mother does know.

How can he love someone he doesn't know? And I am not keeping him from her. He is an adult capable of making his own choices and I have not voiced an opinion on it one way or the other. He is not a man of what ifs and we are both very logical people. Once he makes a decision he stands by it so there will never be a "he wishes he was there" moment for him.

Sorry he's not jumping up and down to meet his bastard child. She is a mistake AND a burden. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh at this point but you all seem to be missing the point. He has made a choice, just the same as any other person. He is not a deadbeat dad. He parents to wonderful boys that he actually WANTED. And financially supports the other. End of story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM

You have a rude awakening someday. Not just by that little girl, that was created by your husband sticking his penis in someone else, but by your sons as well. They will find out, and they will resent their father for not giving THEM a choice. Trust me. I have been there. I never met or knew about my brother, or sister until I was 18, and there is nothing I am more resentful about towards my father for that than not being in my life hardly at all.  Im done with this conversation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Another woman jumping to conclusions!! Lol his mother does know.

How can he love someone he doesn't know? And I am not keeping him from her. He is an adult capable of making his own choices and I have not voiced an opinion on it one way or the other.

Sorry he's not jumping up and down to meet his bastard child. She is a mistake AND a burden. I'm sorry I have to be so harsh at this point but you all seem to be missing the point. He has made a choice, just the same as any other person. He is not a deadbeat dad. He parents to wonderful boys that he actually WANTED. And financially supports the other. End of story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)