Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (131-133):
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
i seen that too and could not believe it was so high. people are so stupid.

i mean its bad enough to cheat but to get pregnant or get some pregnant just makes it 100 times worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM
So what if one day he just decides he doesn't want to father your children anymore? That would be his choice right? No obligation. So nothing would be wrong with it because he has that choice. Bullshit!
How can you live with someone who doesn't give a shit about one of his children. He cares nothing about and has no interest in a child he created. It's so messed up. And for you to justify it, is ridiculous. And you shouldn't have to "grow to love your children" you love them from the beginning.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I never understand. "abandoning" to me would be him walking out on his boys lives. The children that he has grown to love. Raised, ect. He has never met this child. I don't know how many times I have to say this. He has no obligation to this child. If a mother can get rid of an unwanted pregnancy why can't a man? And this is coming from someone who was raised by a single mother. Smh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Oh and I also feel sorry for your boys. Their father isn't going to them how to be men, he will teach them its ok to just walk away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's what I never understand. "abandoning" to me would be him walking out on his boys lives. The children that he has grown to love. Raised, ect. He has never met this child. I don't know how many times I have to say this. He has no obligation to this child. If a mother can get rid of an unwanted pregnancy why can't a man? And this is coming from someone who was raised by a single mother. Smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)