Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (81-90):
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Oooo I know the feeling. It breaks my heart when I hear him talk about him. My sons father works for FDNY. So he tells people how his dad saves people's lives and blah blah blah.

Quoting Anonymous:

agreed. Ive come to terms with it, and Im fine with it. But it does hurt the heart to hear his imagination on his Dad. 

Quoting Jennyanne322:

You tried. You can't make him step up and be a father, if he doesn't want to be one. I have tried time and time again to get DS dad to step up and he won't. It took me a while to realize that it's probably better to not have his father in his life, than for him to come in and out and confuse him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. For awhile I invited him to see him. I said he could come to the hospital, I let him know his every milestone, doctors appts, ect. Then he deleted his myspace without ever replying so I stopped. He married the woman he cheated on me with, and she would message me saying he doesnt want to see my son ever and to leave them be. So I did.  They also no longer have contact with his mother because she added me on fb, and posted a pic I sent her of DS on her facebook, so she is no longer allowed to see his other children he has with her, ever.  Even if she were ot message me now and say that DSs father would like to see him, I would let them. If they wanted to pursue a relationship with DS I would gladly let that happen as well.

Quoting Jennyanne322:

Does he want to be apart of your child's life and you won't let him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

He handles his financial responsibility as the law says he should and pays child support. IMO he has no obligation to her. If women can choose to give their children up for adoption or abort then why does a man have no choice? So to answer your question it feels great. He's an amazing father to our boys, and is very good to me.

So its okay for his other child not to have a fathere, bc he realized he really didnt mean to stick his penis in someone else? 

My sons father cheated on me, when I was pregnant. I left him, and he has never seen his son. Hearing my son now having to make up stories to his friend about how his dad is going to pick him, when thats never even happened is heart wrenching. But my son, as well as your husbands other child, are probably better off without idiots.

How would you feel if your sons that you have together, got someone pregnant, and abandoned them? Would you be proud then?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I'm watching that now. :-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:58 PM
bump
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:00 PM
And? I'm a product of an affair? Does that make me automatically a bad person? Fuck this, I'm gone. Bye.

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

I can believe it. My husband has a daughter that is the product of an affair.

Hey, I have a question. I'm the product of an affair. My dad had an affair with my mom. She didn't know he was married and by the time he told her, she was in love with him and then... Well, me.
Anyway, his wife still doesn't know I even exist. I've always wondered how she would feel about me. Would she resent me, blame me.... So, that's my question, do you resent or blame the child at all?

SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

120,000 babies that should have been aborted.

That's a horrible thing to say. So, I should have been aborted? For my parents wrong doings? Why would you say something so hurtful?

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am betting a great number of those babys are "Dammit, no matter how hard I try to get him to leave his wife he still won't leave her! I know, I'll trick him by getting knocked up, then he will leave her and we can have the family I want!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

Why would you feel like you need to tell her? Just a question. Why ruin their happiness....ignorance is bliss. I won't say I resent her, in the beginning I harbored a lot of ill feelings towards the mother and the child. It's taken years to get over. Only thing is I've never met the child, only seen pictures. So maybe if I met her I may feel differently because it would be "real". Idk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM
That'd not surprising since out of my 4 aunts 3 have kids with married men.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Im not going to tell her.... I never said that. I think she has a right to know, but my "dad" was never there, except for child support, so I don't care. I read some of the comments and saw your husband is doing the same with his affair child. I'm not being mean, just letting you know that girl is going to grow up and resent him like you wouldn't believe.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)