Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

120,000 babies a year are a product of affairs!!! (also all about no pooing(:)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

of an affair.  Says Dr. Phil. 

He has a woman that was a product of an affair on his show today. Interesting.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

I had an absent father. I hold no resentment. I think I wouldn't be the person I am today had I been raised by him. That's just me though. And honestly, she can blame her mother. For keeping a child that wasn't wanted by both parties and making a decision to raise a child alone.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

It's his fault, to, you know. Yes, she chose to have the child. Yes, she's raising it alone. But who walked out when things stopped being fun and got serious? The dad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

She had a baby by a man she had a one night stand with. It was never serious. Yes they both made a bad choice, but she made the worst one. She made the choice to keep a baby he clearly had no interest in, and decided to be a single mom.
SavannahV
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

There's nothing wrong with keeping the child. That's the women's choice, and his responsibility, no matter how short it was. I never said they were serious, I said he walked when something fun suddenly became serious because she got pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM
My son is the product of an affair
TurtleSquish
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM

dr phil is a dumbass

Purplehaze87
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

120,000 babies that should have been aborted.

Agreed!! Why any woman would chose to have a baby with a man she is not in a committed relationship with baffles me!!

Lmao and if your husband ever left you you would be one of those pathetic "woe is me, I don't know who I am now" women.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM
you should stop now. there is nothing you will say to justify your husband being a pos dad,ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SavannahV:

I had an absent father. I hold no resentment. I think I wouldn't be the person I am today had I been raised by him. That's just me though. And honestly, she can blame her mother. For keeping a child that wasn't wanted by both parties and making a decision to raise a child alone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Quoting SavannahV:

Her choice exactly right. Why doesn't he have One in your eyes? Double standards don't work with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Quoting Purplehaze87:

Really? Yes because I am some stay at home mom without my own income who depends in him and has no life. Lol you must have me confused with someone else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)