Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tacky? Babyshower related**--OMG UPDATE!!!!!!!! More tacky?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I just read this on a friends status of facebook...

I thought it was kind of tacky because she truly asks for SO MUCH. This isn't her first child and EVERY status she posts is a whiney pregnancy status or how she needs soooo much help and stuff.

So what do you think.....

We are having a cookout / baby shower on saturday October 13th at 4 pm! We will have plenty of food and drinks for you to enjoy yourself! All we ask is you at least bring a pack of baby diapers and a pack of wipes !!!

HERE IS HER NEW STATUS!!!! I WAS BLOWN AWAY!

I need a head count for my baby shower/ cookout this Saturday! text or message me on here and let me know please!!! Everyone is invited if you don't want to bring a special gift for the babies please bring a pack of diapers and wipes! We are using Huggies or pampers !

**Also allow me to add:

1. We aren't "friend, friends" anymore since she moved and totally changed; so Idgaf what you think of me.

2. Obviously, I'm NOT going because I live far away.

3. She's not **just** asking for SPECIFIC diapers and wipes. She's posted her THREE (3) REGISTRIES as an EVENT on facebook; keeps sending invites to them and posts them even now and again to her wall.

4. She's FIFTEEN WEEKS PREGNANT!

5. She's basically saying that if you don't bring either Papmpers or Huggies stuff, you can't come to the party and it'd be nice to bring an extra special gift.....oh and look at all 3 of my registries and bring that, too.

6. Lastly, shortly after I posted this; she messaged me and asked me to make her a "couple" of baby blankets.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Replies (191-195):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:38 PM
Everything in the world today is done on the internet, no big deal.
She is throwing her item baby shower, again no big deal.
She is asking for diapers and wipes, again, no big deal.

I really don't see the problem here, aside from the op and a few others being severely uptight.

I'm sure you're hopping to call me tacky, classless, and idgaf.
nellyb118
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Tacky! She should save the money she's spending on food & drinks to buy diapers & wipes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:53 PM
She could at least do a diaper raffle. And wait until she's in her 3rd trimester lol. Very tacky.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Tell her to masturbate. Maybe she'll get the hint...
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:58 PM

TACKY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)