Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/o from my "seeing things" post

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM
  • 14 Replies
Do you think doing an evp with a high grade digital recorder is a bad idea and can stir things up, or try it and things will stay the same?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
No because whatever is there is there, it could freak you out and send you packing or it could make you understand and you could just ignore it.
I personally wouldn't do it because I rather not know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM
My husband says speaking to it and hearing it will make it realize its being heard and stir it up. I'm so curious I just want to try it. I like your pov.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

No because whatever is there is there, it could freak you out and send you packing or it could make you understand and you could just ignore it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been torn on that issue. I kinda wanna see if we could pick up EVP's but at the same time I have a fear of stirring things up or freakin' myself out

LovelyJay512
by Momma Jay on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with your hubby and thanks! I totally understand but they're better left unheard especially if it's bad which I believe it is and I believe you think its something bad.
Go with your gut feeling.

Quoting _mimimosley_:

My husband says speaking to it and hearing it will make it realize its being heard and stir it up. I'm so curious I just want to try it. I like your pov.

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitschy
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

yes it's a very bad idea

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't do that! You will pick up more than you want to know!
Kitschy
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM
1 mom liked this

you should never interact with a spirit without someone who knows what they are doing guiding you through it, especially in your home. 

mamadolce
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM
you are in for a rough night madam. Its probably because of your line of work!! Lol no idk good luck though dont piss them off too much. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Okay. Lol. My line of work is not bad, in my opinion. Others obviously disagree, but that's a matter of personal morals and understanding.
Honestly, there are totally legit stock market loved businesses that do way worse than mine. Honestly, you or someone in your home is wearing a piece of clothing our sitting on a piece of furniture that was made in another country by a six year old child slave worker. But its perfectly okay because that's not taboo.

Quoting mamadolce:

you are in for a rough night madam. Its probably because of your line of work!! Lol no idk good luck though dont piss them off too much. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)