Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg never doing anything nice ever again!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 0 Replies
I went and rescued a dog from an older lady who found him in her yard cause her dog is in heat. I guess he's been roaming around her place for 2 weeks and she's placed ads looking for the owners. She had 5 other dogs so I figured. he would be ok with ours.

Not a chance. He was fine but ours flipped. We tried to give him a bath and he bit me. Yes bit. Oh and he isn't house broken like the lady said he was!

So Icalled the lady and she didn't answer. Went to the house, the car is gone and no lights on. We waited there for a half hr.

Now its midnight and I had him out in the goat barn, in a pen with a heat lamp and he barked non stop for an hr.

I had to bring him in the house, in my room w a sleeping 2 year old. where he hasn't shut up in 15 minutes. Yes he's in a crate. I have a spray bottle to try and correct but omg he isn't getting it!

He's a older carrion terrier (sp? The dog from wizard of oz. Oddly enough we call him Toto.)

Omg I will go insane soon! Dh is acting like this is the worst thing ever. I will bring him back tomorrow. Its 1 night and he's been pissy since we came home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured