Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just had the best sex in my life! Edit*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
We have been having sex for two yrs now ( saved myself ) with my hubby. I curled my hair and put sexy makeup on with my see through babydoll and thong, getting all ready....

it takes a long tjme for me to climax so it doeant bother me if hubby finishes first. Ill usually finished myself... But tonight... AHHH, ITS THE 3RD TIME he made me climax all the way and a little more since we got married. My knees are still shaking my ears poped! Oh Lawd i had a great time....

We used our last condom... But he took it out because he couldnt finish with it. And im down to my last pill of plan B.

Got more shopping to do tomorrow:)

By the way... I know plan b is not regular birth control... Read page 2 in comments :)

***didn't expect so many people to be upset by my sex life... I said "at most" I would take plan b once a month... IT DOESN'T MEAN I ACTUALLY TAKE IT EVERY SINGLE MONTH. He works all day and provides for our family so I don't mind that he finishes first. Yes we do some foreplay but it still takes a good 2-3 hrs for me to climax... we are done in 30-40 mins.

I can't believe some of you ladies. I'm not that stupid I know what plan b is and how to take it, Geez.... Most of you need to comprehend what you read! Not just read to read.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
dafuq......
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Jealous..lol

SO is out of town so no sexy time for me.
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:33 AM
2 moms liked this
People share too much
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:34 AM
6 moms liked this
Plan B is not birth control you know. Christ.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Jealous..lol

SO is out of town so no sexy time for me.
:(

Just get everything ready for the night wen he does come... Send the kid/s away cook dinner in yur sexy clothes and "give it to him" before he eats or he will be too full to do anything ;) lol
CynnyWolk
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM

That a'boy, You should look into getting birth control, if i am not mistaken it says to not use the plan b pill as a form of birth control , you wouldnt want o get a "yikes" 4 weeks down the line :)

JBiiirdD
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Yeah, this is called overshare...

& no, I'm not jealous. These actions stated above caused me to have a crying, non-sleeping newborn of which I am now on pelvic rest for 3 more weeks. This is is just serious overshare. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

People share too much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piratemommy1030
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN