Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

rant about work excuse typos

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I really wish people would watch their kids!!! two little kids ( maybe 4 & 5 ) were playing aground today and knocked over a liquor display and broke 4 bottles of apple cider something ( I don't know if it was whiskey or bourbon ) their mon did absolutely nothing! She just stood there watching me and a coworker clean it. Then about 2 hours later a woman that we have been watching because we think she is stealing came in, we watched her as much as we could but didn't see her take anything. when she was leaving the alarm on the door went off she came back in and my supervisor checked her back, she found a SD card hidden in between the pages if the newspaper she bought. She looks surprise and says she doesn't know how it got in there. The cops came but didn't do anything because she had her kids with her ( her kids are teenagers her son just got out of boys school a few weeks ago ) so now she is banned from the store but not her kids! her soon was in the store causing a scene saying " my mom ain't no thief if she gets arrested i'm going ham in here " I don't know what going "ham" means o_O and then about an hour after that 2 kids come in between the ages of 10-12 and are playing with the halloween costumes making a huge mess and being really loud so my supervisor told them to leave. I just wanna go home I have an hour left :-(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh  isn't retail fun?  Sorry you are having a bad night.  Hang in there! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:45 AM
thanks!! it's usually not this bad.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhhhhhhhh  isn't retail fun?  Sorry you are having a bad night.  Hang in there! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:54 AM
I work retail in a KIDS store. I really want to poke my eyes out everyday with hot pokers. It would be more enjoyable. We have a older lady that works with us who will tell parents to watch their kids. Anytime we have a wandering kid she is our go to person.
DestinyHLewis
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I could never so what you do. I'd be arrested too. ((((Hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)