Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bash if u want but i rlly need help here!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
idk what to do. im in a relationship with someone already and i met this awesome guy online about 6 mnths ago. im falling for him pretty hard but the situation is complicated cause
1. he has someone too
2. he live halfway round the world in ireland.

bash if u want but im looking for seous advise here. should i leave the guy im with and do this thing long distance or is it not worth it?

and just cuz i know people are gonna ask, yes im serious.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:53 AM
Replies (41-44):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Good luck hunnie I have a similar situation going on here. :) I'm thinking in dumping the online guy though. its not worth it. :)
Ireallydontcare
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Oh honey no no no no no...He has someone else....You are going to dump your guy for a man that lives in a another country? If your best friend were to come with you with this situation, what would you say to her? I bet you anything you would say wake up and smell the damn coffee. This is not a good situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 3:02 AM

hes talked wit me a few times bout moving stateside to be with me. i don' think this is one of those things that jus goes away. We both realy like eachother an ya ik that things might not work out but rlly how much worse could it be than wherei 'm at now?

Quoting kissmiss213:

if you have someone then why did you even start a relationship with someone else? and once you started to have feelings for him then why didnt you break it off? and what are his feelings towards you. would he be thrilled to see you on his doorstep out of the blue? or would he be all like what the hell are you doing here? if you guys BOTH want to move forward and are serious about it then why not? obviously you arent very happy in your current situation.

kissmiss213
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

well, whatever you do, good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

hes talked wit me a few times bout moving stateside to be with me. i don' think this is one of those things that jus goes away. We both realy like eachother an ya ik that things might not work out but rlly how much worse could it be than wherei 'm at now?

Quoting kissmiss213:

if you have someone then why did you even start a relationship with someone else? and once you started to have feelings for him then why didnt you break it off? and what are his feelings towards you. would he be thrilled to see you on his doorstep out of the blue? or would he be all like what the hell are you doing here? if you guys BOTH want to move forward and are serious about it then why not? obviously you arent very happy in your current situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)