Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Of 5....What Kind Of Vehicle?

We are wanting to get a new vehicle.....we have a minivan right now, but we are wanting something different.

What do you drive?

Check out my blog The Mommy Chronicles
Like us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @MomyChronicles

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Replies (41-50):
BuzyMommy35
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Mini van. I feel like we are stuck in a van. We are looking too. I don't want an SUV with gas 5.00 a gallon but I need to fit my family of 5 plus room for a few extra. I feel like there are no options other than a mini van...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Lincoln Navigator

NikiSellers0806
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I use to have an HHR but my engine threw a rod:( Dang thing was an 06' and we only had it maybe two years! Swore I'de never buy another Chevy! Now we have a Saturn Relay(mini van) and an Audi A6 though:)

Quoting LogansMommy0328:

I have a Chevy hhr but that only seats 4 we did test drive a dodge journey 3rd row seating it was big but drove really smooth we loved it but didn't end up with it :( you should check that out

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SB2217
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:41 AM
We have 2 kids and one on the way so soon we'll be a family of 5, plus our dog. We currently have a Pathfinder. Its an SUV and I LOVE it! It seats 3 cars eats just fine in the back and it has a 3rd row in case we want to get more people in.
I hate mini vans! Lol we are a young family and I just can't see myself driving one, plus my SUV is very comfortable for everyone.
In a couple of years I want to get an Armada. Is a bit bigger than the Pathfinder.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kc932
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM

We are a family of six. When it is all of us we use my Nissan Armada (the Pathfinders big brother)  that I LOVE but, it's a gas guzzler :(   When it is five or less I drive my 01 Subaru Outback wagon. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I drive a Chevy impala it fits all 5 of us and two kids are in carseats. My car actually seats six but I feel we need a bigger vehicle.
Sammi20
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

That's funny I Want a minivan. I drive a 4 door Saturn... Scary if you ever crash the whole shell of the car is made of some kind of plastic instead of metal... I want a sturdier car!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:05 AM

We have an Expedition and a minivan. I am sad to say that I love the minivan. Simply because it is SO much easier to load the kids in and go places. I probably won't drive anything else til the kids are older.

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM
When we were a fam of five we as a big dodge truck.
Now that we added one tk out family we have a Denali
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaamore
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Honda accord. Fits two adults in front, a britax rearfacing carseat, a booster and a grandmother in the back lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured