Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I sleep with married men.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 354 Replies
1 mom liked this
How do I start this? While I know there will be a lot of bashing in this post, I'm simply stating why I sleep with married men your opinion really means nothing to me. I want to give you insight on why these things happen, or at least my opinion of why these things happen.

Married men have sex, married men are looking to have regular sex. When they look outside of the marriage they're looking for adventure. Alot of wives have asked why can't he get adventure at home? The answer is simple, he has had his wife and he doesn't feel as if she could feel the fantasy. He is looking to feel the passion again. With a new lover you feel the passion again.

Men like looking at pretty things. It's not to say that their wives are not pretty, sometimes the wives are knockouts. Men like looking, it's just human nature to want to procreate. As a woman it is your job/my job/a womans job to want to fulfill that need. Even if the act of procreation doesn't produce an offspring.

I don't care if a man is married. I am not the one going outside of a marriage to look for sex. I will never have on my conscience that I am the one that broke up a marriage/family. In no way, shape, or form did I have anything to do with the break up of the family unit whatever it may be. I was never a part of that family/marriage, the husband is the only guilty party. It's his fault consequence happen, if anythi does happen.

Married guys are more scared of their wives than they'll ever let on. (Unless, you have a player from the start. Then it's just a matter of time so expect it.) It's hard to catch an STD from someone who has had only one partner. You can simply tell the differen between the two when you talk to them, by the infliction in their words and their body language. I guess you could say there's a science to it.

Lastly, unless somebody brings up a point that I haven't thought of, presents, gifts and money. Sometimes none of that is ever exchanged. Believe it or not, sometimes it's just for sex. Sometimes it's for all those things, expectations are set from the begining.
Who cares?

I want to get out there this is only my opinion for a physical affair, emotional affairs are completely different. It is very easy and very plausible to separate the two, but in the same breath it is easy for the two to become one. Anything you call me or say to me is nothing that I haven't heard before.

I have been confronted by the wife, different wives, twice before. As angry as they are, they just want to know why. I tell them it is not the question I can answer because I didn't leave the marriage and angry as they are at meme they are more angry at the husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atyou
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM
4 moms liked this
Cool.

I'm thinking smoothies. Strawberry or mango?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boredSAHM

whatever floats your boat I guess. I would hate to be the wife in that situation. Me calling you a bunch of names isn't going to help anything.

boredSAHM
1 mom liked this

I will take mango please.

Quoting atyou:

Cool.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:11 AM
16 moms liked this
Good thing I married a real man who doesn't have to step out of his marriage and find some whore to get a thrill. Good luck being a homewrecking whore tho. I wish you the best. For real.
jesusismyfriend
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM
6 moms liked this
Popcorn anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM
9 moms liked this
Lol @you had nothing to do with the break up of a marriage. Ok
boredSAHM
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I will take some. wanna share?

Quoting jesusismyfriend:

Popcorn anyone?

catrig
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Strawberry.  Mangoes can taste a little weird.

Quoting atyou:

Cool.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
5 moms liked this
Eh, my dh and I still have passion after almost 10 years of marriagešŸ‘
Sarah_Moore
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:13 AM
Hmmm, interesting post. I'm just glad i don't have that problem. Hubby gets all the adventure/excitement/kinkiness he can handle at home ;) ppl would flip if they knew half the stuff we've done, haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)