Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why I sleep with married men.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
How do I start this? While I know there will be a lot of bashing in this post, I'm simply stating why I sleep with married men your opinion really means nothing to me. I want to give you insight on why these things happen, or at least my opinion of why these things happen.

Married men have sex, married men are looking to have regular sex. When they look outside of the marriage they're looking for adventure. Alot of wives have asked why can't he get adventure at home? The answer is simple, he has had his wife and he doesn't feel as if she could feel the fantasy. He is looking to feel the passion again. With a new lover you feel the passion again.

Men like looking at pretty things. It's not to say that their wives are not pretty, sometimes the wives are knockouts. Men like looking, it's just human nature to want to procreate. As a woman it is your job/my job/a womans job to want to fulfill that need. Even if the act of procreation doesn't produce an offspring.

I don't care if a man is married. I am not the one going outside of a marriage to look for sex. I will never have on my conscience that I am the one that broke up a marriage/family. In no way, shape, or form did I have anything to do with the break up of the family unit whatever it may be. I was never a part of that family/marriage, the husband is the only guilty party. It's his fault consequence happen, if anythi does happen.

Married guys are more scared of their wives than they'll ever let on. (Unless, you have a player from the start. Then it's just a matter of time so expect it.) It's hard to catch an STD from someone who has had only one partner. You can simply tell the differen between the two when you talk to them, by the infliction in their words and their body language. I guess you could say there's a science to it.

Lastly, unless somebody brings up a point that I haven't thought of, presents, gifts and money. Sometimes none of that is ever exchanged. Believe it or not, sometimes it's just for sex. Sometimes it's for all those things, expectations are set from the begining.
Who cares?

I want to get out there this is only my opinion for a physical affair, emotional affairs are completely different. It is very easy and very plausible to separate the two, but in the same breath it is easy for the two to become one. Anything you call me or say to me is nothing that I haven't heard before.

I have been confronted by the wife, different wives, twice before. As angry as they are, they just want to know why. I tell them it is not the question I can answer because I didn't leave the marriage and angry as they are at meme they are more angry at the husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Replies (291-300):
momswag
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
That is because you have no feelings for yourself. You lack self worth.

Quoting Anonymous:

the wifes feelings are of no importance to me

Quoting Kaybean:

So basically, since you aren't the one who's married, you simply don't care that it's wrong? You only care about yourself. Classy. Whether you're the one going outside of your marriage or not, you're still the other half of the equation. Why don't you care about the wife? Why do you need to be the one who's married in order to have respect and consideration for other people? The wife is being cheated on and will be hurt and crushed. Does that seriously not matter to you? Your parents obviously didn't raise you right, and if you're on this site, it means you're a mother as well. I bet your kids will turn out to be just as trashy and gross as you are, considering you have no morals or class.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikabear
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Can it be strawberry and mango please???

Quoting atyou:

Cool.

I'm thinking smoothies. Strawberry or mango?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I think children should not be in any ones sex life. Period. I'm sorry your mom did that to you.

Quoting redneckmama4:

What...are children only senseless babies???

My mom did the same thing and you bet your sweet ass I knew and HATED it and it sickened me.

EVERYTHING you do effects your children...whether you choose to be oblivious or not.

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Ok, as much as I do not agree with what she's doing, do your children know all about your sex life? Mine sure don't. Therefore, what I do (or anybody else for that matter) behind closed doors is not effecting my children.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

so since you are on cafemom that means you must have a child. 

Do you feel you are setting a good example and teaching good morals and values to your son/daughter?

Would you be proud if your daughter slept with married men as well?

If you have a son, would you be proud of him when he goes out and cheats on his wife?

How would you feel if your son/daughter followed in your footsteps?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

wow you are "classy" smh whatever 

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Let me tell you why you sleep with married men:

1)  You are fearful.  Dad probably left the family when you were a child (either intentionally, or he died), so you are looking for that male attention you never got at a crucial time.  You don't think you will hold the attention of a man of your own when it is so very easy to make eyes at someone else's man and feel like the center of his attention....for an hour or two, until he leaves you and goes home to where his real life is.

2)  You are afraid of commitment.  A man committed to someone else is attractive, because he is not ever going to really be yours.  So you can try on all the personas that aren't really you with him.  He won't be around long anyway or you won't.

3)  You don't feel special enough deep down that a man will love you all the time from now on until you die.   It's one thing glitzing all up for the evening, when he will see you at your very best, and you will see him at his best, all shaved and shampooed and perfumed up.  That's easy.  Everyone looks good for a couple of hours, at his best.  But for the long run, you will see each other in sweats and when you need a shower, having just cleaned up the landscaping or the plumbing. 

Let me tell you what love is.  When you are 50 or 60 or 80, and you can't manage to get to the bathroom yourself because you just had surgery...so he goes into the with you and tenderly wipes you and helps you back to bed, where he will remain by your side for however long is needed, because he loves you.  Or when you have an elderly parent that needs care, so your husband happily insists on staying with him/her and cleaning up all the bodily fluid messes, just so you can get a brief respite. 

Or like in The Notebook, you've lost your memory, but he comes and reads to you and talks to you every day, because he has made a commitment, and where you are is home.  That's love.

Your hot affair guy won't be there for that.

mindymay84
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Wow! You're classy aren't you!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM
i don't ask for respect. when i'm with a guy, single or married, all i ask id that i get laid.

Quoting redneckmama4:

Yeah, my mom did it and I hated it. She had VERY low self esteem and that's why she did it. Still does and she's alone and has been for many years...very sad.

You think you speak well and can answer most questions but I see a person who doesn't respect herself and isn't respected by any of the men you sleep with.

The real women and families just pity you...you wll end up alone and just a sad mess with a ton of regrets on how you could of had a normal life...

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Truth be told I didn't even read your post. Just wanted to say ...cuz you're a whore..... that simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:29 PM
proud to be addicted to sex? i guess i could say that. its sex. of course i can trust a man, i know not all men are cheaters.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I would very much say I'm addicted to sex.

Is your addiction something you're proud of? Do you ever want a real relationship? Would you be able to trust a man?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM
In a perfect world maybe that would be true but children are perceptive. Ad frankly, I want our children to know what a healthy sexual relationship is about. Not to know all the details but what is right and wrong.

What she does is morally wrong and NOT what I want them to do.

In the long run you can say it made be a better person. I've never cheated on any mate and I've never been with anyone who wasn't single. I kept my dignity:)

Quoting breydans_mommy:

I think children should not be in any ones sex life. Period. I'm sorry your mom did that to you.

Quoting redneckmama4:

What...are children only senseless babies???

My mom did the same thing and you bet your sweet ass I knew and HATED it and it sickened me.

EVERYTHING you do effects your children...whether you choose to be oblivious or not.

Quoting breydans_mommy:

Ok, as much as I do not agree with what she's doing, do your children know all about your sex life? Mine sure don't. Therefore, what I do (or anybody else for that matter) behind closed doors is not effecting my children.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

so since you are on cafemom that means you must have a child. 

Do you feel you are setting a good example and teaching good morals and values to your son/daughter?

Would you be proud if your daughter slept with married men as well?

If you have a son, would you be proud of him when he goes out and cheats on his wife?

How would you feel if your son/daughter followed in your footsteps?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)