Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Keep your F****** legs closed!!!!

Sorry to create this post but I need to vent

I am sooo fucking sick of hearing, reading, seeing it on TV about TEEN girls-all of whom are just kids still (even though THEY think they are GROWN ADULTS) getting knocked up or boys knocking up their GF. I just don't fucking understand it. CONDOMS! CONDOMS! CONDOMS! Birth control!!

Why in the hell don't any of these kids know to use protection?!! Why are they so stupid about it?!!!!! It sure as hell doesn't help matters that there are several t.v. shows about teen pregnancy. Hell it even seems to me like they are glamourizing it! But there is no stopping it. Kids are going to screw. All I know for certain is that if MY son gets a girl pregnant as a teenager, I will kick his ass all the way to Canada and back.

I refuse to conform, I refuse to take crap from others, I am a sassy, smart, honest, fabulous and sexy Texas Mama.

Save The Planet- Go Green!

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (51-60):
Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Correct, but double birth control is pretty damn close.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

But it's still not 100%

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Accurately using both makes the likelihood of someone getting pregnant next to zero. Apparently, you can still get pregnant without even having sex. Think Mary...Also, if you are just playing with the vagina without actually penetrating it, you can become pregnant as well. Some teens think you have to penetrate to get pregnant.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

What makes you think that they all didn't use a condom or birth control even you miss educated would know that the use of both would not protect someone 100%

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

At my kids High School, they have the "Baby think about it" Program. After the kids go thru the program, they are like, 'NOPE!! I do not want to be a teen parent!' I talked with my cousin who went thru this program when she was in High School. She told me how the baby kept waking up every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes all night long! She almost was too tired to get up and go to school the next day! She told me she has no problem waiting until she is married and atleast in her 20's before having a baby. I talked with the teacher who is the coordinator for the program. I asked her what the kids report back to her after having the doll for 48 hours. She said in the 10 years that the program has been in place, she has only had 4 girls tell her they still would be 'fine' with having a baby as a teen. The rest of the kids tell her they are NOT ready to have a baby any time soon!! Its an amazing program--I'm so glad they have this program at my kids High School!

kittiecat88
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
ABSOLUTELY. Same here.

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I loved being a teen mom. Bash me all you want, I don't care. If I didn't have my son I wouldn't be where I am now.

People ask me if I could would I go back and change it? I say...absolutely not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittiecat88
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM
IMO teenagers think they are invincible. I know I did and so did all my friends. Most teens are hard headed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystal_88
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I was a teen mom, had my daughter at 16, and I am a great Mom, thank you very much!! I now have 2 kids by the same guy.  My daughter had all A's and B's last year, they both say please, thank you, excuse me, and you're welcome.  Both get fed, bathed and are well- taken care. Never have I left them with anyone to go out and party. If we can't take the kids,we won't go.  We have a lovely home, where we both pay the bills!!  So NOT ALL TEEN MOMS ARE THE SAME!!!!

Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Which leads to kids not using protection...teens have been screwing each other for as long as there have been men and women on the earth. I mean, their are countries where girls get pregnant before they are fully developed and have lifelong problems from it and get out-casted from their tribes because it makes them incontinent and they stink. Some countries just marry them off super young. It's human biology and natural urges to have sex to reproduce. It's not going to stop. Infact, just telling kids that, you are far more likely to end up with a pregnant teen or your son getting a girl pregnant because they don't know the importance of using birth control or don't have access to it.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Maybe if we teach them its not acceptable for kids to screw????

kbornman21
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:26 PM
I think it's lack of communication about the birds and the bees with parents.

I'm glad my mom was so open with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM
This. Except I had a daughter.

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

I loved being a teen mom. Bash me all you want, I don't care. If I didn't have my son I wouldn't be where I am now.

People ask me if I could would I go back and change it? I say...absolutely not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GagaNTattooS
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM
I didn't till I was 18 teaching mine the same way

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Which leads to kids not using protection...teens have been screwing each other for as long as there have been men and women on the earth. I mean, their are countries where girls get pregnant before they are fully developed and have lifelong problems from it and get out-casted from their tribes because it makes them incontinent and they stink. Some countries just marry them off super young. It's human biology and natural urges to have sex to reproduce. It's not going to stop. Infact, just telling kids that, you are far more likely to end up with a pregnant teen or your son getting a girl pregnant because they don't know the importance of using birth control or don't have access to it.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I didn't until I got married. I am NOT teaching my child that.

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

I didn't till I was 18 teaching mine the same way

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Quoting GagaNTattooS:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)