Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**Personal Question**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I have a friend who recently started seeing a guy about 3 months ago (she's 24 and he's 25) and she is happy and all but she is a little upset about the sex life. Not that its bad sex she just doesnt get it on the regular and he lives with her in her OWN place. He goes to wor k at 4am every morning and is usually in bed when she gets home around 530pm from work and getting her daughter. He does have a son whom also stays with her and him most of the week, and he has 2 other children also that lives with their mothers. Everyone she knows hasnt really said anything good about the man they just say to not be a fool when it comes to him. Is it normal for a man under the age of 50 to not want to have sex more than 2 times a week (weekends only)?? Or he is really seeing other woman and she just getting the remainder of it, his excuse is that he is always tired!

She's keeps asking me for advice and what to say and do but I don't want to get into it and besides I really don't know him its just what other people have said.

But I can't figure out why he go anywhere with her and his response would be "ask my baby mamas I never went anywhere with them either". She would have to argue with him to get him to go anywhere. I also don't think its normal to be living with someone for 3 months kissing touching sleeping in the same bed and can still count the number of times you've had sex on one hand. But anyways that's my opinion whats your's :)

Signed

About Curious

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM

sounds alittle odd since its a pretty new relationship

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM
I'd be a little upset but my husband and I both work full time and exhausted doesn't even begin to cover how we feel. However we both don't go to bed that early as we have to take care of kids and do too many other have to's. maybe he really is just exhausted.
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I think that everyone has a different sex drive and different hormone levels. The frequency of sex in a relationship is not a valid way to determine whether or not he is cheating. I would not be concerned. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Sounds like a friends husband. He is a pill head and always goes to bed as soon as he gets home from work, and he does not engage in sex with her that often because the narcotics make it where he can't perform.
Tunabucket
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:58 PM

It doesnt mean he is cheating, but I don't think they are necessarily clicking either.  This might not be a relationship that makes her happy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:00 PM
My husband is 25 and never wants sex and he is 100% faithful. It's been 6 mo since we had sex
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Husband and I got married 3 months ago and we have had sex maybe 4 times since we have been married...I do t see anything wrong with it...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Ok thanks for ur advice ladies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN