Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How bad is this?!?!?!?!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 11 Replies
So, I saw a job on Craigslist so I put my resume in.... Unfortunately ... I used my personal email which the name on it is Spider Monkey instead of my job email which has my name on it..

So... How bad do you think that is?

Im kicking myself right now cuz I didnt notice till right after I sent it. Fuuuuuuuuuuck! Ummmmm maybe it'll get me noticed and get me an interview? Lmfao

Oh Gawd! Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Eh I doubt its the end of the world. My email starts with candigrl and I had plenty of interviews when searching for teaching positions.
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Its not the end of the world. Like you said it might be an eye catcher lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Good to know... But your name could be Candi lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh I doubt its the end of the world. My email starts with candigrl and I had plenty of interviews when searching for teaching positions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think it's bad. Maybe if it was something like crazywhore69 or something, but spider monkey isn't bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:26 PM

That's freaking hilarious. Depends on what the job is, but you might have just e-mailed yourself out of a job. I own a business and if that was sent to me for a potential hire, I'd hire them just because of that, but that's just my sense of humor.

Kitschy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM

it could be worse

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM

ya thats pretty bad. thats usually 1 of the 1st things they notice. but maybe you'll get lucky and they will overlook it.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Its a chiropractic office.... We shall see. If it gets me at least a call ... I may just try emailing all my resumes from it cuz my name email isn't getting me anything. Bleh. It is funny though! I am laughing at myself and kicking myself at the same time. Sheesh

Quoting Anonymous:

That's freaking hilarious. Depends on what the job is, but you might have just e-mailed yourself out of a job. I own a business and if that was sent to me for a potential hire, I'd hire them just because of that, but that's just my sense of humor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO my dh's is psycho_a_ak47...I have to remind him all the time lololol

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM
at least it's not that but it isn't just. Spider monkey.... Its CHIEF. Lmfao

Quoting The_Doodle:

I don't think it's bad. Maybe if it was something like crazywhore69 or something, but spider monkey isn't bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)