Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ER Visits.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 189 Replies
When was the last time YOU were in the ER as a patient. Not as a mother or a gf/wife/fiancee. I was there almost two months ago when I had a kidney infection and a kidney stone! Prior to that it was six month ago when I broke my leg.

Does your ER have a sympathetic nursing staff or are they total jerks??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM

last Nov, night before Tgiving. The nursing staff was awesome the actual dr sucked.

momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM
In December when I fell down my stairs and broke and dislocated my ankle. I was taken by ambulance. I was in some major pain. The nurses were pretty nice and the doctor was too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM

About 8 months ago when I was hemmoraging from a miscarriage. I had the most amazing experience with WONDERFUL staff in the ER and my doctors and the recovery nurses.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Same reason as you last February. I had kidney stones and kidney infection about a month ago too...my dr couldnt get me an appt for another week..thought I was going to have to go to the er then but I went to Urgent Care.

mummy1990
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Last time I was in the ER was when I had a kidney stone when I was pregnant. I was 20 weeks, and went to the L&D, and they did an ultra sound and saw that it was just a kidney stone, and then sent me to the ER.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I was there about two years ago for chest pains.  Turns out it was caused by GERD, but I swear I thought the end was near.  

They were awesome.

idareyou
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM

A little over a year and a half ago, when I had a kidney stone. We don't have a big ER, so the nurses rotate in & out, and just one doctor. I've never had a bad nurse in the ER.

.gumdrop.
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:04 PM
When I found out I had a stroke and an 11mm price of my cerebellum was dead...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Our nursing staff is hit & miss. Some nights they are really nice and some times they are mean.
raye-chan
by Raye on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM

A few months back when we needed to double check if I had fractured my knee/shin when I had fallen. Luckily, nothing was broken. The nurses were nice, so were the X-Ray people (even though the guy felt bad every time he had to move my leg to get better x-rays of it) but the doctor only showed up once and was a complete ass. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)