Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ER Visits.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When was the last time YOU were in the ER as a patient. Not as a mother or a gf/wife/fiancee. I was there almost two months ago when I had a kidney infection and a kidney stone! Prior to that it was six month ago when I broke my leg.

Does your ER have a sympathetic nursing staff or are they total jerks??
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Replies (11-20):
rgba
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM
I went to an ER early in this pregnancy to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. I was out of state and it was the only way insurance would cover it.

They were very nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mychele
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Ummmm I don't know. It's been a long time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MooreMom523
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:05 PM
In July with chest pain following the flu. The hospital I go to has been nothing but amazing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaOfFive440
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I believe when I broke my finger at work... Or when I messed up my knee at work. I cant remembe which one was first but they were both between April-June I believe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marie2409
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Summer of 2011, night before I was to leave for Washington DC for a week for a work trip, and was taking my then 15 year old daughter. Very sad we missed that trip :(

My leg went numb, turns out it was a stroke. My leg is better, but will likely never be 100%. Scary but could have been much much worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Two months ago. Woke up and couldn't move my legs, it was some kind of infection, never found out what because the er here sucks. They gave me a shot of antibiotics and a shot of dilaudid (sp?) And left me laying there for a couple hours, didn't touch the pain at all, the Dr asked me what I wanted him to do. How the hell should I know? I finally said just give me some antibiotics and let me go home so I can feel like crap in my own bed.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM

back in march or april. Kidney infection as well. It freaking sucked. 

Before that it was last september. I was pregnant and puking blood.

MissLoveLyfe
by ShellBell on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:09 PM
I think it was last year, when I miscarried. The staff was really nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassiehmomof3
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Last month I was having muscle spasms in my neck that made doing anything excruciating. First time in ten years. The nurse was ok. The Dr was vary nice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:11 PM
when I had my heart checked out. An ultrasound done prior to my second c-section showed a possible hole in my heart. So I had to have a camera shoved down my throat. Horrid Experience!

Doc was a complete ass. The nurse in recovery was absolutely sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)