Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*UPDATE2* Update page 24. My gut feeling was right, i am so numb I probably shouldnt post this....would you assume he is cheating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

UPDATE

Well ladies, I was right. A girl tagged him in her check in on Facebook. They were at a bar, I wrote have fun with a married man. I sent him a text not to come home. He said what are you talking about? The check in status was deleted. I will be leaving to my parents tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a education, I will be applying for job asap. I am so numb! I told him I will walk away without and fight and that's what I will be doing. He has been trying to call me but I will not be answering. I hope that girl is strong enough to put up with his bullshit. I kept thinking I was stupid for even questioning his cheating, something in my heart said something was not right... Thank you for responding ladies, I wish you all were right :(

ETA: Thank you for the hugs and supportive words. I am going to finish putting things into my car in case he shows up here tonight and I have to leave. My mom is on here way so thankfully I will have someone here for me. I will update tomorrow once we are out of the house. Good night ladies.

Small update
I want to up date quickly before going to register my kids in school. He admitted to it all in hopes that I would come back why? I don't know I'm not stupid. I am filing for divorce today. My youngest misses his dad but my oldest not at all, he was saw the way his dad treated me. I haven't told them why we have left, I will never talk down about their dad. I am ready for this to be over with,I think he will try to delay the divorce as much as he can. Sorry I'm all over the place I'm trying to get out as much as I can before I have to leave. To those of you still calling ME childish for leaving a cheating scum, Fuck off!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (201-210):
TairyHesticle
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you. You are strong like all women should be!! You deserve better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TairyHesticle
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Dumbass.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

No, my suggestion is to answer the fucking phone and talk to him like an adult. NOT run mommy and daddy over fucking Facebook!

You can SYH all you want, Anonymous, doesn't change the fact that I do have a right to my opinion and am free to state it how ever I see fit.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously there are other problems and she just listed the straw that broke the camel's back

why talk to someone when they aren't where they say they are, he lied right out. And your suggestion is wait for him to get home from his fuck buddy and Talk...SMDH...she is obviously old enough to know its time to leave and when she has had enough.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

This is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read!!

You're just leaving because someone checked him in on Facebook, really, how fucking old are you?

Grow up and talk to him about it before you just run away like a chid.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bird16_J
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I'm so sorry that happened to you! And good for you for leaving that piece of shit!!!! Tell him to go screw his whore and have a good time! Make sure you take that fucker for everthing he's GOT!!! Hugs and I hope things get better for you!

littlemonaghan
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM

She said he admitted everything. 

Quoting mrssummerlin:

No, my suggestion is to answer the fucking phone and talk to him like an adult. NOT run mommy and daddy over fucking Facebook!

You can SYH all you want, Anonymous, doesn't change the fact that I do have a right to my opinion and am free to state it how ever I see fit.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously there are other problems and she just listed the straw that broke the camel's back

why talk to someone when they aren't where they say they are, he lied right out. And your suggestion is wait for him to get home from his fuck buddy and Talk...SMDH...she is obviously old enough to know its time to leave and when she has had enough.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

You're just leaving because someone checked him in on Facebook, really, how fucking old are you?

MrsFlores_2006
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Good for u! Be strong u can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Good for you! I would do the same thing. Except I would be packing HIS shit and staying in my home.
GOOD FOR YOU!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaRoseT
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Sorry hun! Hope things get better quickly! Hang in there!

evanne337
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Hugs ....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 AM
So sorry that happened.

You sound like you have a wonderful head on your shoulder. You will accomplish great things hun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
You my dear Mrs. have issues

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Way to show the world how grown you are. You, my dear, can frankly shove your "smart bitch" head right on up your "smart bitch" ass and you can kindly fuck off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stop being a dumb bitch!!! My husband admitted to it all!! And now he is calling me begging for forgiveness. You may be a dumb bitch who sits around and let's a man cheat! But my kids and I deserve so much better than that!! So to you I may be childish for not staying with the cheating asshole, but to me I am a very smart bitch thank you very much. So how about you Fuck off very kindly!!

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN