Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*UPDATE2* Update page 24. My gut feeling was right, i am so numb I probably shouldnt post this....would you assume he is cheating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

UPDATE

Well ladies, I was right. A girl tagged him in her check in on Facebook. They were at a bar, I wrote have fun with a married man. I sent him a text not to come home. He said what are you talking about? The check in status was deleted. I will be leaving to my parents tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a education, I will be applying for job asap. I am so numb! I told him I will walk away without and fight and that's what I will be doing. He has been trying to call me but I will not be answering. I hope that girl is strong enough to put up with his bullshit. I kept thinking I was stupid for even questioning his cheating, something in my heart said something was not right... Thank you for responding ladies, I wish you all were right :(

ETA: Thank you for the hugs and supportive words. I am going to finish putting things into my car in case he shows up here tonight and I have to leave. My mom is on here way so thankfully I will have someone here for me. I will update tomorrow once we are out of the house. Good night ladies.

Small update
I want to up date quickly before going to register my kids in school. He admitted to it all in hopes that I would come back why? I don't know I'm not stupid. I am filing for divorce today. My youngest misses his dad but my oldest not at all, he was saw the way his dad treated me. I haven't told them why we have left, I will never talk down about their dad. I am ready for this to be over with,I think he will try to delay the divorce as much as he can. Sorry I'm all over the place I'm trying to get out as much as I can before I have to leave. To those of you still calling ME childish for leaving a cheating scum, Fuck off!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (221-230):
MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:14 AM

i don't blame you. you sound so much smarter than some people here who will let the cheating scum walk all over them forever because they're uneducated and need a man to survive.

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:43 AM
I honestly thought you were WAY overreacting when you posted the original bit. And, I'm sorry to see that I was wrong. Good luck with the next chapter of your life! :-)
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM
THAT WAS AFTER I MADE MY 1ST COMMENT. Read a time stamp for god sake.

Quoting littlemonaghan:

She said he admitted everything. 

Quoting mrssummerlin:

No, my suggestion is to answer the fucking phone and talk to him like an adult. NOT run mommy and daddy over fucking Facebook!

You can SYH all you want, Anonymous, doesn't change the fact that I do have a right to my opinion and am free to state it how ever I see fit.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously there are other problems and she just listed the straw that broke the camel's back

why talk to someone when they aren't where they say they are, he lied right out. And your suggestion is wait for him to get home from his fuck buddy and Talk...SMDH...she is obviously old enough to know its time to leave and when she has had enough.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

This is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read!!

You're just leaving because someone checked him in on Facebook, really, how fucking old are you?

Grow up and talk to him about it before you just run away like a chid.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM

You did the right thing. Serial cheaters never stop. Get outta there and start the life you deserve! I'm so happy, I know it sucks, but that you found out and you're a strong ass woman who can pick up herself and leave! You go girl!! 

AliIzzyMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:05 PM
So sorry you are going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I think you need to grow the fuck up actually. Who do you think you are telling a woman who has been cheated on multiple times to stay? You are the immature one. Next time, keep your no good, low life advice to yourself. Oh wait, go home to your husband that's cheated on you and forgot to tell you, he didn't stop.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

No, my suggestion is to answer the fucking phone and talk to him like an adult. NOT run mommy and daddy over fucking Facebook!

You can SYH all you want, Anonymous, doesn't change the fact that I do have a right to my opinion and am free to state it how ever I see fit.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously there are other problems and she just listed the straw that broke the camel's back

why talk to someone when they aren't where they say they are, he lied right out. And your suggestion is wait for him to get home from his fuck buddy and Talk...SMDH...she is obviously old enough to know its time to leave and when she has had enough.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

You're just leaving because someone checked him in on Facebook, really, how fucking old are you?

3gr8tKids
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish you all the very best.

You sound like a good person. I liked reading the part about NOT sharing the events of the last 48+hrs. with your children. It lends to your character!
I hope to hear more from you about your progress and how the kids are doing.
HUGS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Misheldonann
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
(((Hugs))) what an awful feeling. I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm glad you have your mom to help you through this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
AHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, darlin', you comment is laughable at best.

Do you really think your little uppity comment has any really bearing on my life what so ever?
You don't even know me let alone I'm a "low life". Ha! Keep them coming though I could always use a good laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think you need to grow the fuck up actually. Who do you think you are telling a woman who has been cheated on multiple times to stay? You are the immature one. Next time, keep your no good, low life advice to yourself. Oh wait, go home to your husband that's cheated on you and forgot to tell you, he didn't stop.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Quoting littlemonaghan:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrssummerlin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM
It was awesome. Best sex I have ever had. He was so easy to talk to. We talked the whole time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ooooooooooh I want to hear more........

Quoting Anonymous:

A repair man came to my home last sunday.. what should have been a 45 minute job. Turned into 4 hours... I gave him a day he would never forget

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured