Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*UPDATE2* Update page 24. My gut feeling was right, i am so numb I probably shouldnt post this....would you assume he is cheating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

UPDATE

Well ladies, I was right. A girl tagged him in her check in on Facebook. They were at a bar, I wrote have fun with a married man. I sent him a text not to come home. He said what are you talking about? The check in status was deleted. I will be leaving to my parents tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a education, I will be applying for job asap. I am so numb! I told him I will walk away without and fight and that's what I will be doing. He has been trying to call me but I will not be answering. I hope that girl is strong enough to put up with his bullshit. I kept thinking I was stupid for even questioning his cheating, something in my heart said something was not right... Thank you for responding ladies, I wish you all were right :(

ETA: Thank you for the hugs and supportive words. I am going to finish putting things into my car in case he shows up here tonight and I have to leave. My mom is on here way so thankfully I will have someone here for me. I will update tomorrow once we are out of the house. Good night ladies.

Small update
I want to up date quickly before going to register my kids in school. He admitted to it all in hopes that I would come back why? I don't know I'm not stupid. I am filing for divorce today. My youngest misses his dad but my oldest not at all, he was saw the way his dad treated me. I haven't told them why we have left, I will never talk down about their dad. I am ready for this to be over with,I think he will try to delay the divorce as much as he can. Sorry I'm all over the place I'm trying to get out as much as I can before I have to leave. To those of you still calling ME childish for leaving a cheating scum, Fuck off!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (231-240):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM

I'm sorry :(

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:32 PM
stay strong and good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM
5 moms liked this
This man is too much. He said baby I told her to stay out of my life that she ruined my life and made me lose my family. I couldn't help but reply to that one. I said how nice of you to put the blame on her. She wasn't the one who stood across from me holding my hands and saying vows to me. So you did it, she is a victim of your prince charming act!

Can you believe that crap ladies?! That is laughable to me, how dare he put fault where fault is not needed smh. On a better note, I turned in a application to a doctors office for a RN position, my fingers and toes are crossed I will get it. My mom told me she would gladly watch my youngest for me while I'm at work, that lady is my earth angel. Today I broke down as I slipped my rings off and said goodbye to them. I am trying to stay positive. My kiddos and I are going to head to the store to buy stuff to make play dough, it will get my mind off this mess. My children provide me with laughter and HOPE. Thank you for your kind words, I would never wish this feeling on my worst enemy. Please keep me in your thoughts that I get the job!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

not once did I state you didn't have the right to your opinion, but like I said why answer the phone for someone who out right lies to you?  Pulled the bullshit line of "oh I'm working" just to go out with another woman and then cries because he got caught, he didn't have respect for her so why give it back? like I stated before it could have been the straw that broke the camel's back and enough was enough.  But again not once did I state you can't feel another way about it, we just have different views on how to handle the situation, I would not want to answer the phone to hear more lies, MO

Quoting mrssummerlin:

No, my suggestion is to answer the fucking phone and talk to him like an adult. NOT run mommy and daddy over fucking Facebook!

You can SYH all you want, Anonymous, doesn't change the fact that I do have a right to my opinion and am free to state it how ever I see fit.

Quoting Anonymous:

obviously there are other problems and she just listed the straw that broke the camel's back

why talk to someone when they aren't where they say they are, he lied right out. And your suggestion is wait for him to get home from his fuck buddy and Talk...SMDH...she is obviously old enough to know its time to leave and when she has had enough.

Quoting mrssummerlin:

This is the dumbest thing I think I've ever read!!

You're just leaving because someone checked him in on Facebook, really, how fucking old are you?

Grow up and talk to him about it before you just run away like a chid.

A-WAHL
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Good luck and I wish you and your children the best.

Quoting Anonymous:

This man is too much. He said baby I told her to stay out of my life that she ruined my life and made me lose my family. I couldn't help but reply to that one. I said how nice of you to put the blame on her. She wasn't the one who stood across from me holding my hands and saying vows to me. So you did it, she is a victim of your prince charming act!

Can you believe that crap ladies?! That is laughable to me, how dare he put fault where fault is not needed smh. On a better note, I turned in a application to a doctors office for a RN position, my fingers and toes are crossed I will get it. My mom told me she would gladly watch my youngest for me while I'm at work, that lady is my earth angel. Today I broke down as I slipped my rings off and said goodbye to them. I am trying to stay positive. My kiddos and I are going to head to the store to buy stuff to make play dough, it will get my mind off this mess. My children provide me with laughter and HOPE. Thank you for your kind words, I would never wish this feeling on my worst enemy. Please keep me in your thoughts that I get the job!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM

I'm glad you left him. You deserve better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

She obviously knew already. She may have not had facts yet in order, but she knew enough to leave him. It doesn't matter now. He has fessed up, so in the end, she did the right thing. 

Quoting mrssummerlin:

AHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, darlin', you comment is laughable at best.

Do you really think your little uppity comment has any really bearing on my life what so ever?
You don't even know me let alone I'm a "low life". Ha! Keep them coming though I could always use a good laugh.

Quoting Anonymous:

CassaNova
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

damned if you do, damned if you dont. while i agree somewhat you guys are married and should work on things, it sounds like this might not be the first thing to pop up? you said your oldest saw the way he treated you. in that case, your doing what most women SHOULD do, leave because you deserve better and he most likely wont change.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM
So sorry mama! Good luck I took my rings off 6 month before I left my ex(he cheated too and also broke my nose a few months later:/) it was still hard

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2girlsYES
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:38 PM
My fingers are crossed for you that you will get that job. You seem to radiate positivity & you sound like you have a great & level head on your shoulders. Good luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN