Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*UPDATE2* Update page 24. My gut feeling was right, i am so numb I probably shouldnt post this....would you assume he is cheating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay so dh works with his dad doing heating and air. His dad doesn't like me because I am Hispanic. Anywho last night he stayed working until 11 at night (a place that is 2 hours from home), mind you in someone's house. He doesn't work weekends but went in today to work on the same persons house. I told him last night over a text that I was surprised that someone would allow them in their home this late at night. He said well they have no heat, okay I could understand that. But what furnace takes 2 days to do. He said it was just a swap out. I also told him if he is going to cheat to just let me know, I will walk away without a fight. He started yelling at me that the one who accuses is the cheater. I'm a sahm and talk to no one other than my children. He has barely text me today, and usually he will txt to check on us or just to talk. I have this gut feeling that something is not right. I feel like packing the kids and I up and leaving. Would you suspect something? Or am I over reacting?

UPDATE

Well ladies, I was right. A girl tagged him in her check in on Facebook. They were at a bar, I wrote have fun with a married man. I sent him a text not to come home. He said what are you talking about? The check in status was deleted. I will be leaving to my parents tomorrow. Thank goodness I have a education, I will be applying for job asap. I am so numb! I told him I will walk away without and fight and that's what I will be doing. He has been trying to call me but I will not be answering. I hope that girl is strong enough to put up with his bullshit. I kept thinking I was stupid for even questioning his cheating, something in my heart said something was not right... Thank you for responding ladies, I wish you all were right :(

ETA: Thank you for the hugs and supportive words. I am going to finish putting things into my car in case he shows up here tonight and I have to leave. My mom is on here way so thankfully I will have someone here for me. I will update tomorrow once we are out of the house. Good night ladies.

Small update
I want to up date quickly before going to register my kids in school. He admitted to it all in hopes that I would come back why? I don't know I'm not stupid. I am filing for divorce today. My youngest misses his dad but my oldest not at all, he was saw the way his dad treated me. I haven't told them why we have left, I will never talk down about their dad. I am ready for this to be over with,I think he will try to delay the divorce as much as he can. Sorry I'm all over the place I'm trying to get out as much as I can before I have to leave. To those of you still calling ME childish for leaving a cheating scum, Fuck off!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Replies (241-250):
SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:48 PM
Screw him
Move on
He asking you to come back because he knows no other will put up with his crap. He will have to mold another to believe his ass
Thats why they come crawling back
Next reason is because he knows he will have to put in for CS

You will always from this point on have on your mind what is he doing, who is he with, why is he late, why did he do this, i cant trust him, he hurt me
On and on and thats no way to live
If he loved you as much as he may say, his love for you shouldve been strong enough to walk away from his actions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You go gurl!!!!

& good luck with everything! Its not easy but you deserve better! :)

MrsErdos2011
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM

He's sounds like. a boy trying to play a man. I hope you get the job honey. good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

This man is too much. He said baby I told her to stay out of my life that she ruined my life and made me lose my family. I couldn't help but reply to that one. I said how nice of you to put the blame on her. She wasn't the one who stood across from me holding my hands and saying vows to me. So you did it, she is a victim of your prince charming act!

Can you believe that crap ladies?! That is laughable to me, how dare he put fault where fault is not needed smh. On a better note, I turned in a application to a doctors office for a RN position, my fingers and toes are crossed I will get it. My mom told me she would gladly watch my youngest for me while I'm at work, that lady is my earth angel. Today I broke down as I slipped my rings off and said goodbye to them. I am trying to stay positive. My kiddos and I are going to head to the store to buy stuff to make play dough, it will get my mind off this mess. My children provide me with laughter and HOPE. Thank you for your kind words, I would never wish this feeling on my worst enemy. Please keep me in your thoughts that I get the job!!

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Prayers that you get the job. It sounds like things are going good and thank god you have some background.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:22 PM

((hugs))

Be strong. I've been in your shoes before (except I found out through a message on Myspace). It's hard at first but just remember you and your kids are more important then a man who is willing to through everything away over a piece of ass.

((hugs))

vixen42
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM

good for you,you should not put up with garbage like that

DCR1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you know he is actually with her?

Maybe she accidently clicked the wrong name when tagging? Maybe she didn't realize until you left that comment?

Because she stated he admitted everything to her!

DCR1
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:59 PM

This too shall pass, i know you feel as if you can't breathe, and every time you look at a phone you hope it will ring with some miracle words from him on the other end that will change the direction this went, but your going to get stronger in time, while some swear they know the reason why people cheat, others are smarter than that, because if that person is cheating then what they are accusing the other of is exactly what they are doing, what they say the hurt one is lacking in is actually what they themselves are lacking in, the minute i read you stated he accused you i kind of figured he was, and the mere fact that he wouldn't let you go visiting that was sign number two, it is also a sign of domestic abuse behaviour begining, control isn't a good thing ever nor is ordering you to choose between him, family and friends, those are all signs of domestic abuse on its way in so be careful its not adorable behaviour and if you get back together, make that one of the conditions for change, seriously.  We as women i always say are born with an extra sense, that sense is to feel when our significant other is cheating, we know, its not based on anything specific, just that extra sense. If we have to ask its only because we already know and are hoping for better results from someone else. Some, even go so far to ask after they have clear evidence provided to them to atest to the fact that their significant other is cheating, while others withhold information when asking others thoughts about it as if this will change the outcome of it! I think this was a great way to handle this, even if you go back at a later date in order to work things out, you will have nothing in which to feel embarrassed about, the key will be in letting him know that you in fact do have other options, and can no doubt be strong and make it on your own, and you have strong people behind you so you won't fail nor will you fall. The mere fact that you have the education is also a plus, i wish a lot of ladies out there if they do nothing else make sure they have that paperwork of education completed, this way should they need to depend on themselves they can. His mistake that he became too comfortable that he didn't think he'd get caught, do not make it easy for him, continue with your plans to arm yourself with becoming self reliant, as this is extremely important not just for yourself, but for your children as well, besides your little man is proud of your decisions, and is championing for you, i suspect there is much you haven't revealed, nor do you have to for it is your personal business! And as for who doesn't agree with your decisions, you have to understand you put a question out there, while some maybe could have been a little nicer in their delivery of their opinion to you, they still are entitled to it. They aren't always going to agree with you and that's fine as long as you believe in yourself. I wish you luck and hope to here updates on this matter and if need be come back for added strength, even if one person answers you back with faith in you, that's a positive thing.

MusicMuse1991
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

the more i read the more i smile. you are a very strong lady

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:43 AM
This! Good luck and stay strong!

Quoting MusicMuse1991:

the more i read the more i smile. you are a very strong lady

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)