Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f***ing f***

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
My stomach hurts.i have a giant cyst behind and under my uterus. This shit hurts. I don't know how to stop the thing from growing pain meds aren't working.... ugh i feel like im in labor
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

maybe you should go back to the doctor to see what the next step beyond pain meds and suffering is.

Trinity0820
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Would if i could.... i may go tomorrow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Do they have a nurse you can call? I have pcos and my doc always calls be in pain pills? I seldom take them so I always have a surplus on stock. But maybe you can call them and have the doc paged and they can call a few in for you.

Is it blood filled? A heating pad should help until it ruptures. Or are they going to remove it if it is a mass?

Good luck feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trinity0820
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:37 PM
They haven't yet said... ill be going to the er again tomorrow and see what they say

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Do they have a nurse you can call? I have pcos and my doc always calls be in pain pills? I seldom take them so I always have a surplus on stock. But maybe you can call them and have the doc paged and they can call a few in for you.

Is it blood filled? A heating pad should help until it ruptures. Or are they going to remove it if it is a mass?

Good luck feel better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN