Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Screwy Relationship Situation :-/

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have 2 kids with my "long distance" bf. We live 2 1/2 hours apart. I live at home with my parents and he lives with friends while going to school (we're 22). He won't move down here because he wants to finish his degree up there (he's in OK, I'm in TX) and says we'll move in together when he finishes college. I go up to see him with the kids every week, it's like playing house. It also doesn't help that I found out 2 wks ago that I'm pregnant again. So basically I'm down here being a mom and taking care of the kids while he's up there being a carefree college guy that only has to take care of his kids a few days a week. I'm not even sure how to deal with this. I think we won't last. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (111-111):
AdensMommy1107
by Emerald Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM
I know a girl that was in this exact situation. She was at home taking care of their son, he was about 3 1/2 hours away at school. They divorced earlier this year :/

Could he transfer to a school closer? Complete his degree via distance learning? Or could you move to where he is? If you care about keeping your family together, you can make this work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)