Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Screwy Relationship Situation :-/

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have 2 kids with my "long distance" bf. We live 2 1/2 hours apart. I live at home with my parents and he lives with friends while going to school (we're 22). He won't move down here because he wants to finish his degree up there (he's in OK, I'm in TX) and says we'll move in together when he finishes college. I go up to see him with the kids every week, it's like playing house. It also doesn't help that I found out 2 wks ago that I'm pregnant again. So basically I'm down here being a mom and taking care of the kids while he's up there being a carefree college guy that only has to take care of his kids a few days a week. I'm not even sure how to deal with this. I think we won't last. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Yes...let me rephrase, I meant when we didn't have kids and our relationship was just starting off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aren't you still just dating? You have a long distance bf, that's just dating.

Quoting Anonymous:

He had no problem with it while we were dating.

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a manager at a tanning salon, and no I didn't go to college. There's nothing specific I want to do with my life so I figured school would be a waste of time for me. Yes I'm unhappy in my situation, I've tried time and time again to get him to live with me, whether it be down here or up where he is. It's just so difficult for me to explain the crap I've went through these past 2 years just to be with him.

OMG I can't understand why he doesn't want you to move in with him!!! eye rolling

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

You're a damn moron is what you are. Seriously? It does not take a genious to prevent a pregnancy. Your parents need to stop enabling you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Ya sure i'm the ignorant one,  stupid me living with my dh with our kids all in the same place in the same town,  not bringing more kids into the world than we can support,  stupid stupid me!  

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not blaming anyone, and if you haven't read any of it, then all of what you're saying is ignorance anyway. Good night to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya i'm not reading through all the replies,  i'm sure all your answers are full of bs excuses to how none  of this is your fault,  usually when a man lives that far away from his "girlfriend"  it means he has someone else where he is living too so enjoy the mess you have put yourself and your kids into!

Quoting Anonymous:

Very original...just like the last hundreds of replies that said about the same thing, more than likely the same people who didn't see my comments on how they did happen.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe it's time to start believing in birth control or learn to keep your legs closed!

Quoting Anonymous:

Because I don't believe in abortion.

Quoting shivasgirl:

he has it sweet why would he want to change? And why in the hellare you going to bring another innocent baby into this mess of a relationship?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

you can get a job before you move and yous get a place
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't you think that's part of the problem. Ya'll got two kids and one on the way, and you're just long distance bf and gf. No commitment no nothing. He helps with the kids financially when you ask him to. What kind of manning up is that,  he should be financially helping with his kids all the time.This boy, he's got it good. No way is he ever going to live with you, have to fully support you and those kids. Why should he change things, I wouldn't if I were him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes...let me rephrase, I meant when we didn't have kids and our relationship was just starting off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aren't you still just dating? You have a long distance bf, that's just dating.

Quoting Anonymous:

He had no problem with it while we were dating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Stop having sex with a man that doesn't want to be with you. It sounds like he doesn't want to be with you and be a parent. My sister finished got her master's being a single mom, working full time with two kids in five years . She did use an online school.
This sounds like bull. Open your eyes and its sucks for your parents.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
If you dont believe in abortion,why not use condoms and or birth control? Also why not believe in providing a stable home for your children?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

he has it sweet why would he want to change? And why in the hellare you going to bring another innocent baby into this mess of a relationship?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

You either trust him, or you dont. 

Amybelle
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Self. Respect.

Maybe you can give her an answer

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Troll

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting shivasgirl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)