Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Fucker's in prison! Woot!

Posted by   + Show Post
My bil got 3 years in prison. PARTY!

Backstory- He's 22, having sex with a 12 year old, she actually got knocked up, that's how her daddy found out, he took her for the abortion and she told him. The cops were called, he was out a week later on probation. Not even a month later, he got cought at her house, the cops found him hideing behind her dresser. He's been in jail for 2 months, and got sentenced to 3 years prison yesterday. Hahahaha!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Replies (31-39):
NoahsMommy1121
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Good! A 22 year old having sex with a 12 year old is disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyCorrupt
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Another wow outta me :'(

Where the hell is mom and/or dad if this man wasn't her first? I am assuming she wasn't molested because having a sexual relationship after forced sex abuse is very odd as younger females tend to keep the fear. Even being his first charge, this is the courts chance to set an example and change laws!!

Quoting kiriis:

When we went to court, she said he wasn't her first. Weather than ment she was molested before, we don't know. The really fucked up part is, they met at church. This was his first charge.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Wow to the whole thing

What does a 12 year old know about sex (unless she was being raped, which is more horrible)

It's also sad that this child was menstruating. Genetics and evolution are killing children by making them adults faster (not the girls fault)

How did he get involved with a child?

He only got three years??? There's no way this was a one time thing. How could the court overlook that??

Just wow, the times we live in

I hope the girl is able to move forward in her life with the choices that were forced on her *hugz*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
breydans_mommy
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Yep!

Quoting Anonymous:

that poor little girl ! a 22 yr old knows better he deserves prison

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiriis
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
The mother killed herself when she was little, the daddy works, her gramma lives with them, and is in charge.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Where the hell is mom and/or dad if this man wasn't her first? I am assuming she wasn't molested because having a sexual relationship after forced sex abuse is very odd as younger females tend to keep the fear. Even being his first charge, this is the courts chance to set an example and change laws!!

Quoting kiriis:

When we went to court, she said he wasn't her first. Weather than ment she was molested before, we don't know. The really fucked up part is, they met at church. This was his first charge.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Wow to the whole thing

What does a 12 year old know about sex (unless she was being raped, which is more horrible)

It's also sad that this child was menstruating. Genetics and evolution are killing children by making them adults faster (not the girls fault)

He only got three years??? There's no way this was a one time thing. How could the court overlook that??

I hope the girl is able to move forward in her life with the choices that were forced on her *hugz*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Wow. I feel like he should have more then 3 years actually!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovelyCorrupt
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Damn, this kid has no happiness :(

At least he is in prison. It's kinda a bandaid tho. I'm sorry if I sound judgemental, I'm not meaning it that way, there's just a ton of questions we could ask and tons of opinions and "preventive" measures that the immediate family coulda shoulda woulda taken

Quoting kiriis:

The mother killed herself when she was little, the daddy works, her gramma lives with them, and is in charge.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Quoting kiriis:

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Wow to the whole thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiriis
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM
I agree with you. Unfortunately this girl needs help, and I really don't think she'll be able to get it in her present enviroment.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

At least he is in prison. It's kinda a bandaid tho. I'm sorry if I sound judgemental, I'm not meaning it that way, there's just a ton of questions we could ask and tons of opinions and "preventive" measures that the immediate family coulda shoulda woulda taken

Quoting kiriis:

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Quoting kiriis:

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Wow to the whole thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:55 PM
um actually this wouldn't and I can guarantee.... WOULD NOT happen to my little girl. and honestly yes if it had I would defiantly be asking the same question

Quoting kiriis:

Would you feel that way if a 22 yo knocked up YOUR little girl?

Quoting Anonymous:

moo one is wondering why this little girl is having sex?

if its consensual it takes two....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I agree with you on this this little girl needs help.... her behavior has ruined this mans life. get her help before she does it to some one else

Quoting kiriis:

I agree with you. Unfortunately this girl needs help, and I really don't think she'll be able to get it in her present enviroment.

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Quoting kiriis:

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Quoting kiriis:

Quoting LovelyCorrupt:

Wow to the whole thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)