Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

yes it's one of those.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ask me anything! :) I have a headache and I can't sleep. Entertain me. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM
I've just recently started working out more outside. Its just been too damn hot, even for the dogs paws on the sidewalk.

Quoting mrsfred07:

I hope your head feels better! Mine was good. Took dog on a 6-miler with dh and dd (she was in a stroller for a good bit of it, she's 2). We were supposed to yesterday but dh wanted to be a party pooper. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It was okay, I've had a pretty bad headache so I haven't done much. Cooked a roast in the crockpot, and took the dogs for a jog in hopes that it would make me feel better. How was yours?

Quoting mrsfred07:

Don't ever try those after claussen. I wanted 2 pickle spears. Only had one claussen, so I opened the other jar of pickles dh picked up today. I was so disappointed after the claussen one. *sigh*

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Never have actuallly. Hmm. Pickles. I love pickles.

Quoting mrsfred07:

Have you ever eaten a Claussen pickle followed by a MtOlive one? I did today. I will never buy MtOlive pickles again
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM
This is only our second time doing 6 miles. Lol. We normally stick with 2-3 at a time. My feet hurt, because it was through trails. What state are you in? I think it was in the 80s here today, but it's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow. Yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've just recently started working out more outside. Its just been too damn hot, even for the dogs paws on the sidewalk.

Quoting mrsfred07:

I hope your head feels better! Mine was good. Took dog on a 6-miler with dh and dd (she was in a stroller for a good bit of it, she's 2). We were supposed to yesterday but dh wanted to be a party pooper. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It was okay, I've had a pretty bad headache so I haven't done much. Cooked a roast in the crockpot, and took the dogs for a jog in hopes that it would make me feel better. How was yours?

Quoting mrsfred07:

Don't ever try those after claussen. I wanted 2 pickle spears. Only had one claussen, so I opened the other jar of pickles dh picked up today. I was so disappointed after the claussen one. *sigh*

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Have you ever eaten a Claussen pickle followed by a MtOlive one? I did today. I will never buy MtOlive pickles again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:32 PM
My daughter is the same way but you're not boring ;0)

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I'm boring. I don't like much candy, or sweets.

Quoting RitaTequila531:

;0(

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither.. lol

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Which one do you really like.Mike or Ike? LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:34 PM
I live in southern Georgia. It still feels like summer here, it was 90 today.

Quoting mrsfred07:

This is only our second time doing 6 miles. Lol. We normally stick with 2-3 at a time. My feet hurt, because it was through trails. What state are you in? I think it was in the 80s here today, but it's supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow. Yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I did just make slutty brownies for the guys at DH's shop. They all love me now. Lol.

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

;0(

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither.. lol

Quoting RitaTequila531:

mrsfred07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Ohh, okay. I hope it cools down for y'all soon! we are just a couple states north :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RitaTequila531
by *JuStRITa* on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Rotflllll!

Quoting Anonymous:

I did just make slutty brownies for the guys at DH's shop. They all love me now. Lol.

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting RitaTequila531:

;0(

Quoting Anonymous:

Neither.. lol

Quoting RitaTequila531:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I lived in NC up until February. I lived on the beach, so even though it got hot, it never seemed miserable. This is a whole different ballgame! Lol.

Quoting mrsfred07:

Ohh, okay. I hope it cools down for y'all soon! we are just a couple states north :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

atyou
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Surprisingly, I can't get into Adventure Time.

Maybe I'll give it another shot.

Ps...<3 you.

Quoting JadsW:

LMAO! XD

I don't know if you've ever watched Adventure Time, but this is making me think of a character called Lemongrab & complete wrongness. LOL

Quoting atyou:

That whore.

She's known for stealing dicks around the nursing home. Word on the block is she molests the lemon donuts with them.

O.o

Quoting JadsW:

I did, but your Grandma Bunny intercepted and opened it before I could get there. She totally took off with my dick box! *pissed*

That's it. I'm totally stealing her lemon donuts.

Quoting atyou:

I did.

I thought you might like it.

Quoting JadsW:

Queen

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsfred07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I bet the humidity down there puts the kind in nc to shame!

Quoting Anonymous:

I lived in NC up until February. I lived on the beach, so even though it got hot, it never seemed miserable. This is a whole different ballgame! Lol.

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

How was your Saturday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mrsfred07:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN