Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever gone from having a really bad relationship with someone and then it becomes a good relationship?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My DH and I married really young and he was really selfish throughout his 20's.  He would drink too much, wouldn't work etc.  After he turned 30, he really matured and he tries so hard to be a good husband.  He tells me im pretty all the time, he brings me food in bad, just spoils me and really helps me with the kids. He's held down a job for the last two years and things have really just turned completely around in our relationship.  Im so glad things worked out for us.  Have you ever had a really bad relationship that turned good?  

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Dh and I married young too. We had a really rough marriage. If it wasn't for our daughter, we would have gotten divorced. Now it's amazing though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Nope.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Yes. My dh! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I had a fairly good one that has turned bad then better (not quite good) then now bad again UGH!!!

nicmain
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Dh and i have had some really bad times during our marriage. Counceling, marriage retreats and lots of work have kept us going. Marriage is always a work in progress, imo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM

no i havent , it ended badly too , im glad everything worked out for you

mamanista345
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:16 PM

yes! When DH and I first dated he was a total jerk. We broke up partly because of it and when we got back together he was such a gentleman. I Loved the man he'd became and we got married!

Leobaby2007
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Yes.

hip2it
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM
We didn't marry young, had been together for years before marrying, had lived together for a long while, but the first year of our marriage was hell. Idk why, there was no cheating, no abuse, no drinking... We just argued nonstop. Idk what changed, but it was really rough. I spent the first twelve months of our marriage convinced that I had made the biggest mistake of my life. Then it all just shifted, and things were great again.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Yes...my marriage was the same way.  We married @ 21 and neither one of us was really ready for it.  After 5ish years, we separated for about a year & then got back together.  The past 10 years have been amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN