Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm not paying my gas bill for the next two months......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Because of my ADD and lack of organization, I accidentaly paid the gas bill 3 times this month, resulting in a HUGE credit on our account. I'd say that's not so bad of a financial mistake haha!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I'd love to. We actually own 3 acres of trees, but dh doesn't want to cut any down, he borrows a splitter and only cuts the ones that fall on their own....weirdo LOL! It sounds so dumb to buy wood when we have hundreds of trees, but whatever, that ones not worth an argument haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Invest in a logsplityer :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol what you gonna do with the extra money the next 2 months ?

sheinadora
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Lol I was short money last month and was so confused.. Until I checked my online banking statement that I paid my home equity & DH car payment twice:p
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM
If you love close to any farmers the LOVE when you take treelines down for them! The farmer next door lets us cut as many trees as we can!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'd love to. We actually own 3 acres of trees, but dh doesn't want to cut any down, he borrows a splitter and only cuts the ones that fall on their own....weirdo LOL! It sounds so dumb to buy wood when we have hundreds of trees, but whatever, that ones not worth an argument haha

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm probably just going to set it aside for Christmas or get more wood for our wood stove....boring haha!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Nice!

Quoting sheinadora:

Lol I was short money last month and was so confused.. Until I checked my online banking statement that I paid my home equity & DH car payment twice:p

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Interesting! I'll have to look into that! Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

If you love close to any farmers the LOVE when you take treelines down for them! The farmer next door lets us cut as many trees as we can!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)