Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

mmmmmm....... Too much??

Posted by   + Show Post

DS and I made chocolate chip cookies tonight. We made 12 dozen, yup, 12 DOZEN cookies. I now have to freeze some cookies! Or I could send them to friends and family that want them now.  I usually do not snack, but I just felt like cookies.  Anyone else have something that they just felt like having and went a little overboard?

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM
Replies (11-19):
1crazymomx1
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

I plan on making Halloween sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. Note to self, do not go over board and make 12 dozen. :P

lol  I just made a double batch, I will have to remember next time that a double batch is WAY too much. Though they are the greatest cookies ever - bragging, I know.

maryjxo1988
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:24 PM
1 mom liked this
*Raising Hand*

Quoting 1crazymomx1:

Quick, addresses ladies!  I will have to go to the post office Tuesday to mail them all out ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'll message you my address!!!!! Lololol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamanista345
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

If I wasn't nearly 20 weeks pregnant I would be on my knees and woshipping you LOL I can't even make 2 dozen without making a big mess LOL

Quoting 1crazymomx1:

Quoting mamanista345:

Well if I had been you I would've frozen the extra cookie dough

Back to essentials... you made 12 DOZENS REALLY o.o Wow!

I thought about it, but MIL freezes her cookies all the time and they still taste just like they came out of the oven. Yes 12 dozen, lol, I am glad to be done and have it all cleaned up :)

nicmain
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Arg! Now i want cookies! And my mouth is full of blisters so eating isnt an option right now :((((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Me first....I changed mine from 3 dozen to 6 dozen, lol

Quoting 1crazymomx1:

Quick, addresses ladies!  I will have to go to the post office Tuesday to mail them all out ;)

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Muffins. Both when my DD died and when Lizzie went to visit family I made an extreme amount of muffins. Then my friend had me watch greys anatomy because she thought it was funny

1crazymomx1
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine. Grey's? I think I have only seen 1 episode.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Muffins. Both when my DD died and when Lizzie went to visit family I made an extreme amount of muffins. Then my friend had me watch greys anatomy because she thought it was funny

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:36 PM

In the series there is a character named Izzy. When her fiance dies she makes dozens and dozens of muffins. The whole kitchen was covered in muffins. Same for me.

Quoting 1crazymomx1:

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine. Grey's? I think I have only seen 1 episode.

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN