Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I FEEL SOO TORN. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
  • 36 Replies
m

I have 2 friends who can't stand each other. Im gonna call them Tracey and Lisa. I've known Tracey for 13 years and Lisa for about 8 years. I love them both. I made it a promise to myself not to talk about one friend to the other. Now about 7 months ago I bumped into a college buddy of mine which happens to beLisa's Fiancee.Tall handsome sexy man but he and I were always friends so we never really looked at each other like that. We were in starbucks at the register talking and when we were pretty much wrapping up the conversation Tracey comes over and say he Myamee how are you and who's your friend? I introduce them and that was that. I been talking to Tracey since then so Im wondering why is it now she decides to tell me they ended up sleeping together. She said she saw himagain about 2 months ago at a club, they danced, and had a few drinks and went off to a hotel. As she's telling me this im feeling so hurt because she knows my friend Lisa is engaged to him and he told me he loves her to death so im thinking they were totally happy. I said Tracey why the hell would you so that!! She said that she could'nt resist. Now im thinking what the fuck should I do!! I would look soo fake and phony to Lisa if I didnt tell her that her prince charming is a cheating bastard, and I don't wanna look like a blabber mouth to Tracey by telling her secret about sleeping with my friends man. I feel soo torn. And I feel so bad right now. At this point I wish Trace would have kept that to herself
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
2 moms liked this
Give Tracey a deadline...."You either tell Lisa you slept with him, or I will".
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM
3 moms liked this

I think the universal standard for this should be...

"Hey Tracey, I have been having a really hard time with you sharing with me that you slept with Lisa's boyfriend.  This is not something I can lie about or lie about through omission for you. So, I am going to give you guys 72 hours, and if one of you guys don't tell her, I am going to.  I know this is a complicated situation, and I really hope we can still be friends (if you want to be)."

....or something like that. Really, I would tell both of them that they have X amount of time, or you will tell her. She was stupid, she told you and so she did a great job of doubling her selfishness.  I have ZERO respect for that.  I don't think it is fair to put you in this position, she really screwed you - so, an ultimatium I suggest.

You just have to be willing to stick to your guns because they might think of every excuse in the book (usually at the expense of the friend "now isn't a good time - she just _____________), so if you are putting this on the table, you have to be willing to follow through.  

Come on, wouldn't you want to know someone was cheating on you  before you got married? 

Miamiwhite
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM
You ladies are right. I need to tell Lisa because I would want to know the truth about my lying scumbag fiancee too. Thank you so much for the advice:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkieRed
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this
How do you know that Tracey really slept with Lisa's fiancee? Maybe she's lying to try to stir up trouble?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Isn't this the poster who is a man?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ditch Tracy and tell Lisa...I don't have room in my life for people like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM
No now I think "she" is Myamee from Flavor of Love.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Isn't this the poster who is a man?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Idk are you the man in this story?
bleedhairspray
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:26 PM

If I found out one of my friend's was a whore like that I wouldn't be friends with her anymore. And I'd tell my other friend what her shit man did.

LoganTroyMom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Myamee? Seriously?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN