Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sort of confused

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm still talking to this guy who is oh so amazing. But don't know if I can trust him cause of my past, he does everything right, he pushes me to do well in school , he makes sure that my LO needs for nothing.

But I could be putting to much thought into it. But for now I'm just focused on raising my daughter but I do wanna be happy .....hopefully soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

just slowly let your self trust yeah there is a lot of Assholes but if this guy is doing all that its most likely a good thing

Lynnster327
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Yea like I'm sort of pushing him away cause I just don't wanna get hurt you know

Quoting white_wolf454:

just slowly let your self trust yeah there is a lot of Assholes but if this guy is doing all that its most likely a good thing

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM

i can so understand but all you can do is let him earn your trust and try not to lump him in with all the men before 

Quoting Lynnster327:

Yea like I'm sort of pushing him away cause I just don't wanna get hurt you know

Quoting white_wolf454:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lynnster327
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Yea ill try thanks !

Quoting white_wolf454:

i can so understand but all you can do is let him earn your trust and try not to lump him in with all the men before 

Quoting Lynnster327:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:07 AM

welcome !!

Quoting Lynnster327:

Yea ill try thanks !

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting Lynnster327:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)