Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

greys anatomy fans, what killed sloan???

Posted by   + Show Post
I dont understand how he died?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
If he was, it was from the plane crash injuries

Quoting brittney28:

But on the last episode they said he was terminally ill?

Quoting PinkWink:

That was from the injuries.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you re-watch Migration, right after Lexi died, Kristina notices something wrong with Sloan and they end up having to cut him open to let the blood out of his lungs
Quoting brittney28:

But on the episode it said he got the splurge of energy from his terminal illness?

Quoting badylugs80:

Internal bleeding

aidensmama09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
As we speak I'm watching Greys on netflix Izzy isn't dead Alex told her to leave and she left she isn't coming back as a ghost. I read she's just coming back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hello!! Greys came on Thursday, dont be mad you took 3+ days to watch it, oh and Addison is coming back. Also George, Izzy & Lexi are all coming back as ghosts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck you for the spoiler, Ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Fuck you.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Wow. Well this show kills people in crazy ass ways that's for the spoilers guys lol I mean I guess for me they aren't spoilers but more facts about the show lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahsMommy1121
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Injuries from the plane crash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkWink
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:35 AM
2 moms liked this
They killed Sloan bc he was let go from the show, along with Lexi and Teddy. Budget cuts required three to be let go they say. The actress that played Lexi had been expressing desires for more time with her family, so she was an easy choice. Raver (Teddy) was reported let go bc she went all diva and began demanding more screen time....which her character and role didn't really call for. They won't confirm why Dane was chosen, except that he wished to pursue other projects.

They had to have Sloan die, bc they couldn't write him off any other way. Mark would never willingly leave Sophia behind (they thought about him running off to Addison in the wake of.Lexi's death) And he'd never leave Callie in the situation she's in. so killing him was the only option.

Quoting Love060708kids:

damn!  I don't know then.

I guess the writer of the show decided to kill of sloan because lexi died and he had no reason to live.  That's what my friend told me.  LOL I have no idea, but I loved Mark.  I hope that Arizona gets better.  The first episode made me cry :(

Quoting brittney28:

It wasent explained. All it said was he was terminally ill? I never heard that before?

Quoting Love060708kids:

It was explained in the second episode of the season from my understanding.  But I don't know exactly what it was, I didn't watch the second episode yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM
And she drank her own pee! Ewww!

Quoting Anonymous:

Its true. Kristina told Owen the story about how she fought to keep the animals from eating Lexi's body but she couldnt stop them.

Quoting mama2ameira:

really ? lol yes I'm gullible

Quoting Anonymous:

..and then animals ate her..

Quoting Anonymous:

The Plane broke apart, and a huge piece landed on her causing internal bleeding.

Quoting mama2ameira:

how did lexi die

Quoting Anonymous:

Hello!! Greys came on Thursday, dont be mad you took 3+ days to watch it, oh and Addison is coming back. Also George, Izzy & Lexi are all coming back as ghosts.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I lied about that haha

Quoting aidensmama09:

As we speak I'm watching Greys on netflix Izzy isn't dead Alex told her to leave and she left she isn't coming back as a ghost. I read she's just coming back.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:36 AM
I love you

Quoting Anonymous:

Fuck you.
meparty
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Spoiler, why did you open the damn thread??

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN