Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had the last laugh! *Update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Got a message from some chick tonight that has me laughing right now!

Her: just thought you should know I fucked your husband last night.

Me: really? Where are you right now?

Her: Texas. Why? You gonna come kick my ass?

Me: Nope. Just gonna laugh at your dumb ass! My husband is in Afganistan right now. Jokes on you idiot!

She hasn't responded. I'm laughing so hard. Some triffling wenches are just too much. Can't wait until dh gets online and reads this crap. Lol.

*Update*

Just talked to DH. He laughed his ass off at her stupidity too.

Oh and I was nosey and checked her Facebook. Her most recent status "had the most amazing night with the man of my dreams". Some one actually called her out on the status and told her to stop being crazy. That she knows he doesn't want any thing to do with her, and to move the fuck on. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Replies (111-116):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Nah. I actually trust my husband. I didn't ask him to block her. He did it after she said a bunch of nasty stuff about me and our kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

Guys are sneaky. He could have another account or something.

You can have more than one email, facebook, phone#....

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah. There is nothing more. She's just obsessed. He has her blocked from everything and has for about a year or more now.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah, I see.
In my situation. It was an ex of one of his best friends. She was easy & loves attention. She always cheated on her BF & people always question their kids b/c they look nothing like the guy. Lol.
Well they never hung out but they would talk & text every now & then for about 3-4 months. I would have never thought. When I asked him he denied it. So I did the same as you... Called her & laughed in her face. So she sent me some texts w/ his #. Yeah.... Busted!!! Lol. I was the one who felt dumb!

Well anyways. I really hope your situation is different. I really do. Just be careful. I never really trust anyone

anymore.. So sad. But I can't. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly this girl is obsessed with more than just my dh. There are several guys that she does stuff like this to. There was a group of people that were all friends and hung out all of the time. She was one of the people in the group. Three of the guys, including my dh, she fixated on because they were nice to her, she's done this ever since. I just laugh at her now. At first I was pissed and we fought about it. Now it's just whatever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good. Glad you feel secure in your relationship.
(I'm not being sarcastic)

I had a totally different experience. Sadly. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

If you say so. We haven't even lived in the same state as her since we got married. What he did prior to our relationship is not important to me. I don't worry about what happened in his past. It's his present and future that is what is important fo me.

Quoting Anonymous:

My momma always said: "Where there is smoke there is fire"

Momma is always right!

Maybe she didn't have him last night. But my gut says she has reason to talk. I'd look I to it. Something like this happened to me. & it turn out to be true. She lied about a certain night to bring it to my attention. But she HAD been talking to him for 4 months!!!!

Just saying...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Thank you. You too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks.

Good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah. There is nothing more. She's just obsessed. He has her blocked from everything and has for about a year or more now.

I'm sorry that happened to you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ah, I see.
In my situation. It was an ex of one of his best friends. She was easy & loves attention. She always cheated on her BF & people always question their kids b/c they look nothing like the guy. Lol.
Well they never hung out but they would talk & text every now & then for about 3-4 months. I would have never thought. When I asked him he denied it. So I did the same as you... Called her & laughed in her face. So she sent me some texts w/ his #. Yeah.... Busted!!! Lol. I was the one who felt dumb!

Well anyways. I really hope your situation is different. I really do. Just be careful. I never really trust anyone

anymore.. So sad. But I can't. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly this girl is obsessed with more than just my dh. There are several guys that she does stuff like this to. There was a group of people that were all friends and hung out all of the time. She was one of the people in the group. Three of the guys, including my dh, she fixated on because they were nice to her, she's done this ever since. I just laugh at her now. At first I was pissed and we fought about it. Now it's just whatever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good. Glad you feel secure in your relationship.
(I'm not being sarcastic)

I had a totally different experience. Sadly. :(

Quoting Anonymous:

If you say so. We haven't even lived in the same state as her since we got married. What he did prior to our relationship is not important to me. I don't worry about what happened in his past. It's his present and future that is what is important fo me.

Quoting Anonymous:

My momma always said: "Where there is smoke there is fire"

Momma is always right!

Maybe she didn't have him last night. But my gut says she has reason to talk. I'd look I to it. Something like this happened to me. & it turn out to be true. She lied about a certain night to bring it to my attention. But she HAD been talking to him for 4 months!!!!

Just saying...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Some people thrive off drama. I don't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:02 AM
Lol.

Quoting cupomeow:

Say, that dh of yours has on looooooooooooooooong penis.

GLO682
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Does she know your husband or you? how completely random and lame of her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM
Yeah she does. She's an obsessed nut job.

Quoting GLO682:

Does she know your husband or you? how completely random and lame of her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN