Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I had the last laugh! *Update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Got a message from some chick tonight that has me laughing right now!

Her: just thought you should know I fucked your husband last night.

Me: really? Where are you right now?

Her: Texas. Why? You gonna come kick my ass?

Me: Nope. Just gonna laugh at your dumb ass! My husband is in Afganistan right now. Jokes on you idiot!

She hasn't responded. I'm laughing so hard. Some triffling wenches are just too much. Can't wait until dh gets online and reads this crap. Lol.

*Update*

Just talked to DH. He laughed his ass off at her stupidity too.

Oh and I was nosey and checked her Facebook. Her most recent status "had the most amazing night with the man of my dreams". Some one actually called her out on the status and told her to stop being crazy. That she knows he doesn't want any thing to do with her, and to move the fuck on. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Replies (21-30):
rawrmommysaurus
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:36 AM

I bet that girl was messing with some guy who said he was your DH.  >.<

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM
He has her completely blocked and my stuff is private. She's just a nut case, but so funny.

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Lmao! You would THINK she'd get her facts straight before she started stirring shit up. Make it a little more believable!

Quoting Anonymous:

She pops up every now and then to cause trouble. We laugh at her every time. He has her blocked from every thing. She's a nut job honestly. I haven't blocked her because she makes me laugh. Last time she did some thing like this we were visiting family on the other side of the country and we had been together the whole time.

Quoting AlwaysKISA:

Why would she do that!? How weird!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:39 AM
No. She knows or should I say knew dh at one point. She is completely obsessed with him and has been for a long time. It's pretty funny actually.

Quoting rawrmommysaurus:

I bet that girl was messing with some guy who said he was your DH.  >.<

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM
I don't get women like that. She must have a screw loose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Oh she definitely does. She does this from time to time. She's completely obsessed with dh. It's pretty funny actually.

Quoting Sunshine257:

I don't get women like that. She must have a screw loose.
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:42 AM
is she your dh's ex? She sounds like a crazy bitch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmeehan11
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM
That's messed up :/ what a whore. She probably has you confused with someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:46 AM
Nope. Dh never dated her, but she is still completely obsessed with him. He refuses to have any thing to do with her and has blocked her from every thing because of how whack-a-do she is.

Quoting AF2011:

is she your dh's ex? She sounds like a crazy bitch!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Lmao. I think our dhs may have similar. Weirdos. My husband went back home to visit his family. He told me his ex saw him in walmart. She tried to talk to him (she tried to get him back when he and i were dating ). She saw his wedding ring and made an embarrassment of herself that dh walked away from her. He told her he would be there for three weeks, he was only there for one. He was home with me and i was getting texts that he and her were hanging out and having sex. Lmao i played along for the entire time. Finally i told her that he had been home the whole time and i was fucking with her. Never heard from her after that lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Nope. She doesn't. This girl has been obsessed with dh for a long time. This is not the first time she's done this and it won't be the last.

Quoting jenmeehan11:

That's messed up :/ what a whore. She probably has you confused with someone else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)