Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband cant be the only one who does this..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
2 moms liked this
Tells you to head to bed and he will be right there..two hours later your still waiting..why tell me to go to bed and wait for you..seriously.. i wanted to cuddle.
Fuck that..i am going to sleep..he better not wake me for sex this time!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Mine doesn't usually tell me when to go to bed at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Mine does too. Well, he doesn't tell me when to go to bed, but if I invite him to go with me he often says he wants to finish what he's watching but will be there shortly. It never fails, he falls asleep on the couch and I sleep alone. :-/
kansasmom1978
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM
2 moms liked this

My Dh goes to bed at 9 every night. He gets up way early and I am a night owl. Most the time he will text me. yes text. With some idiotic thing. Like wanna stroke my pole, or ride me like  a pony. Men

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:34 AM
Lol, mine does that sometimes buts its usually cuz he uses the restroom and is literally in there for hours
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this

lol, Awesome. I have texted things to my dh. if he goes to bed first I'll join him like 4 hours later, jump on him -scaring the shit out of him - and asking if he wants to "do it"

Quoting kansasmom1978:

My Dh goes to bed at 9 every night. He gets up way early and I am a night owl. Most the time he will text me. yes text. With some idiotic thing. Like wanna stroke my pole, or ride me like  a pony. Men

kde216
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Quoting kansasmom1978:

LOL! thank you.... stroke my pole? Really!? Hahaha
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Ahhh DH does this and it drives me insane, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjfamily
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM
That's me . I work 3rd shift all week so I can't sleep at night on my days off . I just rape him later when I go to bed, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taina361
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine is the one that goes night n waits for me to join him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes really! He has about a dozen wierd things he says to refer to sex. Not honey wanna make love or lets go cuddle. It's always something crude. Last night it was I need to park my sausage. I gave him a look that said your an idiot. I said I married a man, not a 12 year old. He laughed and went to bed. 

Quoting kde216:

Quoting kansasmom1978:

LOL! thank you.... stroke my pole? Really!? Hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN