Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is my Dd =) What do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:33 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM

How'd you get her to wear the sunglasses on her head without tearing them off and throwing them in your face? Superglue? Velcro? Nuts and bolts? A magic wand? Threats or bribery?Neither my own children or my grandchildren would allow anything to stay on their head for more than two seconds, tops. 

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Omg she has some amazing eyes! She's soooo cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pregnantmommy01
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:39 AM
She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the blue eyes. My last baby has dark blue eyes. She is gonna be a total knock out. Buy a gun lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjxo1988
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:40 AM
She has been mistaken for a boy before, lol. Even when she was CLEARLY in a pink onesie. But no one thinks she's a boy now :)

Quoting bustybee:

you know how many babies look neutral? she does not. she is every ounce a girl from the eyes, to the hair, to the mouth. she is gonna be a heart breaker when she is older. I'd bet she's never been mistaken for a boy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Awesome. But it does kind of look like the shoulder straps are in the slot behind her back. Sometimes the fabric cover of the seat can make it hard to tell where the actual slot is at. Try putting a popsicle stick on her shoulder to find out exactly where it is.

Quoting maryjxo1988:

Her daddy was about to take her out of the car seat when I decided to take this picture, lol. Don't worry, I'd never let anything happen to my precious little girl! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Awww. Are the harness straps below her shoulder's? When forward facing they need to to be at or above. Its hard to tell for sure form your picture, but it looks like they may need to be moved up.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:41 AM

really? she is so feminine looking. person musta been crazy, blind, or old

Quoting maryjxo1988:

She has been mistaken for a boy before, lol. Even when she was CLEARLY in a pink onesie. But no one thinks she's a boy now :)

Quoting bustybee:

you know how many babies look neutral? she does not. she is every ounce a girl from the eyes, to the hair, to the mouth. she is gonna be a heart breaker when she is older. I'd bet she's never been mistaken for a boy.

maryjxo1988
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
She didn't even notice they were there for a while, when she did realize it...she didn't keep them on. Lol. She is always taking my sunglasses off and putting them on though.

Quoting Sanctimommy:

How'd you get her to wear the sunglasses on her head without tearing them off and throwing them in your face? Superglue? Velcro? Nuts and bolts? A magic wand? Threats or bribery?Neither my own children or my grandchildren would allow anything to stay on their head for more than two seconds, tops. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mishamama
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:44 AM
What a beautiful sweet little girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjxo1988
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Her daddy and I both will be prepared for the day, lol! It's weird though, when I found out I was having a girl I had a dream of her and she looks exactly as I dreamt she would look!

Quoting pregnantmommy01:

She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the blue eyes. My last baby has dark blue eyes. She is gonna be a total knock out. Buy a gun lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:45 AM
So cute. Those eyes are so pretty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)