Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

YOU LADIES ENJOY YOUR NIGHT. GOODNIGHT FOR REAL LOL.

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Replies (171-177):
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Oh.. Okay., thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup

Quoting LyTe684:

Is this that 505 person I keep reading about?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I was just looking at that. probably someone who is truly jealous of this girl. the girl posting probably has an ex that dumped her for this chick. that or he legit found out she's psycho and now she's here.

Quoting LyTe684:

Lol. I think the pics are stolen from another site...

Quoting Anonymous:

even she isn't this bad haha.

Quoting LyTe684:

Dammit! I'm still lost. Lol

Oh well.

Quoting Anonymous:

nope lol

Quoting LyTe684:

Is this that 505 person I keep reading about?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:11 PM
you are shaped like a fucking pill bottle......... MISTER YOU HAVE FAILED!!!

Quoting Miamiwhite:

Click on the photo to start tagging.Done Tagging

Drag the corners of the transparent box above to crop this photo into your profile picture. Done Cropping | Cancel

Saving your new profile picture

Type any name to tag:

Type any name

December 14, 2011

LaLaMommy2Be
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:12 PM
2 moms liked this
You forgot to hit that anon button huh? LOL Nice try

Quoting Miamiwhite:

I think it's ashame how Rude you all were to her. I find her to be a Beautiful young woman. And you did backround checks on her? How crazy is that. Its pretty creepy. And Nothing about her Looks Anything like a DUDE. NOTHING. She gorgeous. I just know how to give a pretty woman her props when it's due. I can see why she said sh was voted MOST HATED. IT'S OBVIOUS SHE WAS.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Ok, this is the first time I have seen your picture. I haven't been following the drama around you or your posts. My first impression of your picture is that you look like a drag queen. Like a man dressed like a woman. I am not trying to be offensive, I'm just stating the honest truth! I suggest you just stop this and maybe get a new screen name. You have apparently created a reputation for yourself that you will never change without a new account. Good luck and stop posting pictures for everyone to laugh at.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
CLICK THE ANON BUTTON Lmaooooo Lord jesus you are pathetic lol Complimenting yourself while you pretend to be someone else smh SAD

Quoting Miamiwhite:

Her page is open. wow. She's a pretty lady. But everybody cant take beauty. Oh well. Maybe you all just need to go jump off a cliff and kill yaself because Im pretty sure you all don't look no where near half as pretty as her or me. im sure. Grow up and except your Ugliness. Y ou cant change it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
ROFLMAO!

Quoting LaLaMommy2Be:

You forgot to hit that anon button huh? LOL Nice try

Quoting Miamiwhite:

I think it's ashame how Rude you all were to her. I find her to be a Beautiful young woman. And you did backround checks on her? How crazy is that. Its pretty creepy. And Nothing about her Looks Anything like a DUDE. NOTHING. She gorgeous. I just know how to give a pretty woman her props when it's due. I can see why she said sh was voted MOST HATED. IT'S OBVIOUS SHE WAS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)