Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Thinking it's something serious :( ADDING UPDATE IN REPLIES

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:32 AM
  • 15 Replies
My fever has been kept down all day after it was up to 103.7 last night, but for the past nearly 6 hours my stomach has seriously been hurting me like labor pains. I've tried going to the bathroom and everytime it hits me I'm doubled over in pain. Can someone google this for me? It feels like a thousand needles from my chest down to my belly button :( I feel like I'm having another baby! If you know what labor pains feel like, you can probably imagine my pain.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:33 AM
Bump i am.on my phone Google is a pain in.the butt hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Gallbladder attack
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Bump- mobile
Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:34 AM
TSS? Go to er immediately!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkcookie019
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I'd skip google and go to the E.R. if it's that bad.

DSC_0460asdf

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:35 AM

ER.. It could be anything from an obstructed bowel to a blocked bile duct, to diverticulitis.

mama728
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:35 AM
Ya does sound like a gallstone attack.. i had thosr bad then finally got my gallbladder removed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
maryjxo1988
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:36 AM
I'm afraid it's being caused by all of these medications I've been taking for this crap I have had. My body isn't used to medicine like this, I have taken more medication since I got this than I have in my whole life. Should I be going to the hospital for a gallbladder attack?

Quoting Anonymous:

Gallbladder attack

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:36 AM

If you are getting past 102 with pain its honestly seriously ER time. If you are doubled over its ER time. Honestly when it comes to your abdomen its a crapshoot but you could have any number of things going on and time is of the essence. You could have a major infection and your intestines could be dying.. your appendix could have ruptured... 

Go. At this point I'd call 911.

heythereelizah
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Yes! It can simulate a heart attack. They told my mom if untreated an attack can kill you. She has a lot of gall bladder issues.

Quoting maryjxo1988:

I'm afraid it's being caused by all of these medications I've been taking for this crap I have had. My body isn't used to medicine like this, I have taken more medication since I got this than I have in my whole life. Should I be going to the hospital for a gallbladder attack?

Quoting Anonymous:

Gallbladder attack

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)