Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't like other people's...

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:58 AM
  • 7 Replies

children! I feel all children should respect adults and listen to what an adult has to say, however some parents have instilled in their childrent that they don't have to listen to anyone other than the parent...some children get around other adults and act up, and the minute you say something to them, the parent is defending their behavior.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
noble427
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Lol I'm the same way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM
I don't like other people's children either. If I could smack them I would. Haa
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:00 AM

Damn do you have boobs!

GatorsWife4Life
by Christina on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:03 AM

I couldn't agree more! I have a friend who lets her kids do whatever they want whenever they want and they are both toddlers. I can't wait to see what they turn out to be when they get older being raised with no boundaries. :( Sad but I agree. I do not like other peoples children either.

mom2christian11
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:05 AM

I have 36D's actually, but I have a low tolerance for other people's children because they don't listen and they aren't your children so there is a line you can't cross.  The ones that are obedient I can tolerate

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Damn do you have boobs!

mom2christian11
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Honestly, if one of those children were around you and started acting out, what could/would you do? Their parents allow it and if you say something you become the bad guy...

Quoting GatorsWife4Life:

I couldn't agree more! I have a friend who lets her kids do whatever they want whenever they want and they are both toddlers. I can't wait to see what they turn out to be when they get older being raised with no boundaries. :( Sad but I agree. I do not like other peoples children either.

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:07 AM

Thankfully my daughter listens and behaves incredibly well.

Honestly I have no tolerance for other peoples children, to the point *I* never wanted kids. Even my best friend of 15 years (at the time) couldnt believe I was keeping my daughter!

But yep.. boobs. Sorry but they are like RIGHT there lol. :)

Quoting mom2christian11:

I have 36D's actually, but I have a low tolerance for other people's children because they don't listen and they aren't your children so there is a line you can't cross.  The ones that are obedient I can tolerate

Quoting thefiregoddess:

Damn do you have boobs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured