Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some good groups to join?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just joined this group not too long ago, and well, my first experience was seeing someone's "pocketbook" which I just found out was a slang term for a woman's vagina. I don't plan on leaving this group yet because it does seem like it could be good entertainment, especially with the anonymous button, but what are some other groups you would suggest me joining?

thank you in advnace

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM

LMAO, you poor thing, I have been here for years and that was the first time I have seen anyone's pocketbook on here. I like recipes for busy moms, it's fun and drama free and has lots of great new recipes to try.

periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting spooky415:

Haunted Realm, if you're into that kind of thing.

I agree, that is a fun active group.

"It is my observations, though, that happiness limits the amount of suffering one is willing to inflict upon others"
— Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's Dart)
Adipose
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

yes I am, thank you very much

Quoting spooky415:

Haunted Realm, if you're into that kind of thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:11 AM

If you're looking for a support group with no drama you need to join smaller private groups

periwinkle163
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:12 AM

About the bitch groups, they can be really rough, any of them.

crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Quoting Adipose:

No holds barred it's a group that will speak their minds and not just play nice but they also don't do it behind the Anon button. So people know when they do and call them bitches for it
Adipose
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:13 AM

thank you, I'll look in to some smaller groups. I do like drama, but I like getting support too

Quoting Anonymous:

If you're looking for a support group with no drama you need to join smaller private groups

Adipose
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM

So they just tell it like it is and don't sugar coat things and some people don't like that which is why they hate the group?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Adipose:

No holds barred it's a group that will speak their minds and not just play nice but they also don't do it behind the Anon button. So people know when they do and call them bitches for it

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM

*Points to siggy*

crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

It is honestly not them doing it. But I know you won't believe me and there's no way to prove it either way
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN