Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some good groups to join?

Posted by   + Show Post

I just joined this group not too long ago, and well, my first experience was seeing someone's "pocketbook" which I just found out was a slang term for a woman's vagina. I don't plan on leaving this group yet because it does seem like it could be good entertainment, especially with the anonymous button, but what are some other groups you would suggest me joining?

thank you in advnace

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
Adipose
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ANON TO BELIEVE! lol. I think I might try it out and if I don't like it and they start bashing me for stuff, then I'll just leave. Seems simple enough

Quoting Anonymous:

No, they get off on bashing other moms, that's how they get their thrills.

Quoting Adipose:

So they just tell it like it is and don't sugar coat things and some people don't like that which is why they hate the group?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Adipose:

No holds barred it's a group that will speak their minds and not just play nice but they also don't do it behind the Anon button. So people know when they do and call them bitches for it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM
This one. *912*
crescentstar2
by Anne on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Quoting carterscutie85:

Can I be Luna Lovegood?
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Bad bad Carters Brown. The meanest bitch in the whole damn town!!

Quoting Adipose:

is carterscutie85 really so mean that people use the anonymous button because they're afraid of her? she seems more sarcastic than mean. Course then again I've only seen her in this post

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
NHB, is diverse. The only difference is, in their group, it's uncensored, and if you don't like what someone says you can call them out for it.
These aren't requirements. In NHB, you choose to participate in what YOU want to participate in.
There are many supportive females there. When in a crisis, everyone comes together.
There's a select few who are always closer than the rest, but that's expected I think.
NHB is not for someone whos eyes may be offended by words. NHB, is for those, who like an extra kick in their hot sauce.
The title says it all, No Holds Barred.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Can you see Thestrals?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting carterscutie85:

Can I be Luna Lovegood?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Good luck!

Quoting Adipose:

I DON'T KNOW WHICH ANON TO BELIEVE! lol. I think I might try it out and if I don't like it and they start bashing me for stuff, then I'll just leave. Seems simple enough

Quoting Anonymous:

No, they get off on bashing other moms, that's how they get their thrills.

Quoting Adipose:

So they just tell it like it is and don't sugar coat things and some people don't like that which is why they hate the group?

Quoting crescentstar2:

Quoting Adipose:

No holds barred it's a group that will speak their minds and not just play nice but they also don't do it behind the Anon button. So people know when they do and call them bitches for it

ARS82078
by Angela on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I can see by your avatar and sn that your a fan of The Doctor. There are a couple groups for that. Not very active but still fun to talk about the show. 

Quoting Adipose:

I just joined this group not too long ago, and well, my first experience was seeing someone's "pocketbook" which I just found out was a slang term for a woman's vagina. I don't plan on leaving this group yet because it does seem like it could be good entertainment, especially with the anonymous button, but what are some other groups you would suggest me joining?

thank you in advnace

Gingerella
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM
My favorite group is Crunchy Moms, Natural Birth and Parenting, my ddg and Cuties with Cloth Booties.

I get sucked in here sometimes because I have joined it and it will show up in active conversations and have a title I can't resist. And actually occasionally I like to make anon posts (nothing hateful or stupid) to see if I can rile up the crazies. I don't virtual hang with these people though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

LOL no, I am just teasing. Or being *so mean I need help* according to some here.

Quoting Adipose:

you did what now? I don't think I can ever like you now *cries*

have you assigned Harry Potter characters to everyone in that group? lol. Who's Dobby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)